Sydney/Melbourne Shop/Artist Recommendations

ChrisM

Anyone know of any good ones for a fun walkin souvenir. I don't have a ton of time but I wear traditional and japanese and am open to either. I would do the research on my own but decided last minute that I wanted a tattoo and am already in transit. I'm currently in Fiji where wifi has been dodgy. Thanks for any advice guys!

Good time to be in Sydney

Sydney > Artists | Tattoo Expo

Hunter and Fox Tattoo Hunter and fox is full of talent, my favourite is Stevie Edge, also they usually have great artists guesting there around this time of year.

Tristan Bentley Tattoo Portfolio - Ocean Ink Tattoo and Body Piercing - Miranda NSW Australia

Ben Rorke , I believe Ben Rorke and Mitch love will be in Sydney at hunter and fox in March.

Think the guys from chapel will be in Sydney not to sure, Andrew does great work.

Chapel Tattoo

For some Japanese try

Japanese | Traditional Japanese Tattooing by Kian Forreal | Tattoo Artist | Sydney Tattoo Shops & Tattoo Studios Australia

that should get you started

Melbourne:

Chapel Tattoo

Third Eye

Dynamic Tattoo (Trevor McStay's shop)

Tattoo Magic

All are great but pretty busy, sometimes they advertise time for walkins on their instagram/facebook.

or track down Fergus Simms (currently at No Regrets in Chelsea)

The Expo in sydney will be great also.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...