Hello from Cincinnati, OH

BAM773

@BAM773 Don't worry about it, it just isn't something we generally talk about on here. That said, I agree with @David Flores about price vs speed and quality of tattoo and besides, a tattoo is something that you will have and hopefully enjoy for the rest of your life and I think paying a little bit extra to get the work you really want is worth it.

Well, after visiting several shops and speaking to as many folks as I could, I have decided to go with Steve Mast @ Designs By Dana. I had an opportunity to talk to Steve at length and was impressed by him and his work. We've decided to simplify things and focus on a traditional Japanese dragon on my arm. He was a huge help in sorting through all of my ideas and reminded me that I don't have to jam it all into one! I am going to stop by the shop tomorrow and get everything set up. I really appreciate the input I got here and will definitely keep some of the tattooers mentioned in mind for future work.