March 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Thats so fucking awesome! I saw it on instagram and instantly fell in love with it, I love how the hand is holding the dagger!

That's my favourite part, too. Wish i could take even the most remote piece of credit for it but i gave Javi little more than "something with a skull and dagger" as reference, so it's all down to him!

Well that post just killed any chance of me getting work done for the next hour or so, assuming this is the same place:

Gallery 1

the quality of the website design matches the quality of the tattoos

also reminds me of my elementary/middle school days of logging onto AOL via dial up modem and searching for cheat codes for Doom and Mortal Kombat

Thanks for your input.. I put that on myself with all new out of the package supplies. I don't tattoo anyone but myself.. I don't claim to be a professional..

It is like watching american idol... Although I'm not seeing any of the harsh critics posting their masterpiece entry. :what:

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

@Ironmask I suggest exploring this site and seeing all of the quality work posted on here. We are always happy to have new people here, however, you may want to observe the way people work around here. This site is here to promote "GOOD" tattooing. As such, it is our missing to post and talk about quality tattoos. Although I can appreciate your enthusiasm, posting the work you are doing on yourself does not and will not ever be "appreciated" here.