• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good artist on the island of Kyushu, Japan? Can't hit the main island until I take leave and the only guy I've found who is pretty good in my opinion is Horishow from Amitabha Tattoo in Fukuoka AMITABHA TATTOO HORISHOW, 'preciate it. For my recommendations, I've gotten work from Steve Byrne down at Rock of Ages in Austin ROCK OF AGES TATTOO - AUSTIN, TEXAS and Rob Benavides over at Flying Panther in San Diego Flying Panther*Tattoo & Gallery - 2323 Broadway Ste. 101 San Diego, CA 92102 (619) 238-5713

anyone have any recommendtions for a tattoo shop in the greater L.A. area? especially traditional American-stlye.

I know that there are Spotlight and True Tattoo. I just wanted to check back with you guys if you have other tattoo studios/artists in mind.

I'll be in California end of May 'till early June and I'll also be attending "Ink-n-Iron"-festival.

sorry if this question has been asked and answered before.

anyone have any recommendtions for a tattoo shop in the greater L.A. area? especially traditional American-stlye.

I know that there are Spotlight and True Tattoo. I just wanted to check back with you guys if you have other tattoo studios/artists in mind.

I'll be in California end of May 'till early June and I'll also be attending "Ink-n-Iron"-festival.

Dark Horse Tattoo, Unbreakable Tattoo, and Gold Rush Tattoo all put out some good work in the greater LA area. I'd definitely like to be tattooed by Bryan Burk at Dark Horse.

Chris Breska @ Alchemy Tattoo

I already asked this once but i might as well try agian as its been awhile, any suggestions for Salt Lake City, UT? I went to Oni Tattoo last time and liked it, just wondering if there was any other good ones to check out? I've tried searching and cant find anything special, just dozens of iffy shops. Thanks either way!

I already asked this once but i might as well try agian as its been awhile, any suggestions for Salt Lake City, UT? I went to Oni Tattoo last time and liked it, just wondering if there was any other good ones to check out? I've tried searching and cant find anything special, just dozens of iffy shops. Thanks either way!

Oni is great, I've been tattooed by shane

Another great shop is Cathedral tattoo CJ is awesome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tom-

Tim Hendricks was recently asked to recommend two Irish tattoo shops on Twitter, and I'd probably agree with his responses (if we exclude Belfast shops, at least).

In Dublin 'Classic Ink' on Crow St. is probably the best bet for traditional stuff. The guys in there paint a lot of their own flash- worth having a look at. I haven't been tattooed by the guys in there, but Oliver Peck did a guest spot in there recently and I ended up dropping in for that - it was a cool shop.

https://www.facebook.com/classicinktattoodublin

Outside Dublin if you are prepared to get on the train or drive down to Limerick you've got Ross Nagle in 'Allstar Tattoo'. He has been knocking it out of the park lately, super bright and distinct traditional style stuff. Gets a lot of guest artists, he's had Chad Koeplinger, Tim Pausinger, Grant Cobb etc in the past.

Tom-

Tim Hendricks was recently asked to recommend two Irish tattoo shops on Twitter, and I'd probably agree with his responses (if we exclude Belfast shops, at least).

In Dublin 'Classic Ink' on Crow St. is probably the best bet for traditional stuff. The guys in there paint a lot of their own flash- worth having a look at. I haven't been tattooed by the guys in there, but Oliver Peck did a guest spot in there recently and I ended up dropping in for that - it was a cool shop.

https://www.facebook.com/classicinktattoodublin

Outside Dublin if you are prepared to get on the train or drive down to Limerick you've got Ross Nagle in 'Allstar Tattoo'. He has been knocking it out of the park lately, super bright and distinct traditional style stuff. Gets a lot of guest artists, he's had Chad Koeplinger, Tim Pausinger, Grant Cobb etc in the past.

Ross is the shit

• 3 weeks later...