Here are some of our Favorite Tattoo Websites. Check them out!

SHOPS

New York Adorned Tattoo Shop (NY, NY)

Spotlight Tattoo (Hollywood, CA)

Temple Tattoo Shop (Oakland, CA)

Blackheart Tattoo Shop (San Francisco, CA)

Elm Street Tattoo Shop (Dallas, TX)

Jinx Proof Tattoo Shop (Washington DC)

Perfection Tattoo Shop (Austin, TX)

Inksmith & Rogers Tattoo Shops (Florida)

Immaculate Tattoo Shop (Mesa, AZ)

Goldrush Tattoo Shop (Costa Mesa, CA)

Love Hate Tattoo Shop (Miami Beach, FL)

Kings Avenue Tattoo Shop (Massapequa, NY)

Frith Street Tattoo Shop (SoHo, London)

The Family Business Tattoo Shop (London)

Tattoo 13 Tattoo Shop (Oakland, CA)

Ink Addiction Tattoo Shop (Verona, Italy)

Horitaka, State of Grace Tattoo Shop (San Jose, CA)

Chicago Tattoo Company (Chicago, IL)

Three Kings Tattoo Shop (Brooklyn, NY)

Smith Street Tattoo Parlor (Brooklyn, NY)

Aloha Monkey Tattoo Shop (Burnsville, MN)

Three Tides Tattoo (Japan)

Two Roses Inc. Tattoo Shop (San Diego, CA)

Lucky's Tattoo Parlor (San Diego, CA)

Mark Mahoney's Shamrock Social Club (Hollywood, CA)

Speakeasy Tattoo Shop (Toronto, Canada)

Tattoo Paradise (Washington DC & Wheaton, MD)

Conspiracy Inc. Tattoo Shop (Copenhagen, Denmark)

ARTISTS

Juan Puente Blog

Juan Puente Website

Thomas Hooper Blog

Chris Garver Website

Grime Website

Tim Hendricks Website

Luke Wessman Website

Eddy Deutsche Website

Nick Rodin Website

Hector Fong Website

Mister Cartoon

Nick Colella Blog

Julio Avila Blog

Mario Desa Blog

Bryan Burk Website

Jill "Horiyuki" Bonny Website

Jill "Horiyuki" Bonny Blog

Chad Koeplinger Blog

Valerie Vargas Blog

Stewart Robson Blog

Ross Nagle Blog

Jeff Rassier Blog

Jun Cha Blog

Tim Lehi Blog

Dan Higgs Blog

Jondix Blog

Blackheart Tattoo Blog

Tomas Tomas Blog

Kore Flatmo Website

SUPPLIES

Dringenberg Tattoo Company

Lucky Supply

Waverly Color Co.

RANDOM

Tattoo Elite International

Anchor Screen Printing

[/url]

MAGAZINES

Tattoo Artist Magazine

Edited by admin

Thanks Dari, tim Hendricks does some of my favorite rose tattoos plus other great tattoos!

I just came across this blog with some great tattoos and tattooers plus some laughs:

Chicago Tattoo Company

Nick Colella and Mario Desa are on LastSparrowTattoo.com and have been contributing some great stuff that you can find in the forums or hit them up on their profiles. Would love for both of them as well as the others on the Chicago Tattoo blog to do some blogging nd pictures here! What do you say Mario and Nick?!?

Just found this one as well for fellow LastSparrowTattoo.com member and contributor Julio Avila.

Julio, do you have a more updated link as I see this still has you in San Jose but you're now in the Midwest, correct? We would love to see you do a tattooer blog here with some photos. For all you tattoo link chasers when you goto Julio's link above goto paintings and that first one that comes up is badass plus the rest of the site! Keep up the great work Julio and thanks for joining us here!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Figure this would be the place try this, SAN DIEGO, anybody know of any good shops/artists specializing in traditional style work? Theres so many damn shops out there and i dont really have the time to go to everyone of em looking at portfolios, any leads?

Rob Hostetter - Lucky Tattoo Parlor

Hands down is the man...

Welcome to Facebook

i loved looking through alot of the posted websites and i cant believe all of the amazing work! wow so much talent!

i want to know if someone could reccomend a female artist whos really well versed/specializing in traditional japanese work. i tried searching the internet but nothing really stood out and so i turn to LST in hopes that someone could give me a place to start looking. i am willing to travel anywhere! i really just want to satisfy my curiosity and do some research for a future piece.

i loved looking through alot of the posted websites and i cant believe all of the amazing work! wow so much talent!

i want to know if someone could reccomend a female artist whos really well versed/specializing in traditional japanese work. i tried searching the internet but nothing really stood out and so i turn to LST in hopes that someone could give me a place to start looking. i am willing to travel anywhere! i really just want to satisfy my curiosity and do some research for a future piece.

Jill Bonny Horiyuki, her personal website is Jill Bonny tattoo website, she's also on LST and works at State of Grace in San Jose, CA. Here are some of the blogs Jill Bonny has done on LST. She is in this book Tattooing From Japan To The West: Horitaka Interviews Contemporary Artists. Hope this helps Alanna and the best part you could come up and see a bunch of us LSTers for maybe dinner?

Jill Bonny Horiyuki, her personal website is here, she's also on LST and works at State of Grace in San Jose, CA. Here are some of the blogs she has done on LST. She is in this book Tattooing From Japan To The West: Horitaka Interviews Contemporary Artists. Hope this helps Alanna and the best part you could come up and see a bunch of us LSTers for maybe dinner?

thank you so much Lochlan, your the best!!! :) I looked at all her pictures and all i have to say is Amazing! i was actually kind of speechless! i thought i was gonna have to travel to Japan which isnt entirely a bad thing but im actually really glad that shes in the U.S. at State Of Grace. i would sooo be down for a dinner with other LSTers, dude i want to hop on a plane and visit right now!!!

thank you so much Lochlan, your the best!!! :) I looked at all her pictures and all i have to say is Amazing! i was actually kind of speechless! i thought i was gonna have to travel to Japan which isnt entirely a bad thing but im actually really glad that shes in the U.S. at State Of Grace. i would sooo be down for a dinner with other LSTers, dude i want to hop on a plane and visit right now!!!

Alanna-- I plan to be back in California this year to see Los Ocegueda and work at Sid's again, if you're gonna travel we should co-ordinate do some fun tattoo stuff! State of grace is such an insanely skilled group of artists.

• 2 weeks later...
Any ideas in South East UK? Or even anywhere south of London really?

Here is what I wrote under your Koi Fish Japanese style tattoo idea and design

Welcome to our tattoo forum! I as well am not that familiar with distances but the three artist out that way that I have been really impressed with are:

Ross Nagle

Stewart Robson- who's blog I was recently checking out and blown away by his Japanese Style Tattoos!!

and as mentioned Valerie Vargas.

You also have these upcoming tattoo conventions out your way which lots of tattooers from all over will be at:

4th Brighton Tattoo Convention January 29th and 30th, 2011

and

Milano Tattoo Convention 2011 if you can and want to do some traveling for your tattoos.

Hope this helps???????

There is the Frith Street Tattoo link on the first page of this thread

and

The Family Business tattoo shop.

Anyone else???

Katja Ramirez Aja@ House of Colour