A little something about vitamins…

rocketfish344

Hello everyone! I’d like to share my knowledge of something I’ve been studying for a little while. I am very new to tattoo products and am discovering more and more viable options each day for some of my friends/family. I’d like to show everyone the power of ProVitamin B5. ProVitamin B5 is a water soluble analog of Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid. This wonderful vitamin packs a punch for your skin. It is known to be a skin moisturizer helping to keep skin soft, smooth and healthy. It has also been known to soothe irritated skin. In addition, it is said to promote skin re-epithelialization (healing wounds). It’s truly amazing what this thing can do. With only a small amount of research I found a ton of facts about this. These qualities of moisturizing, soothing and healing make “onion skin” a thing of the past. Use a few sprays of AfterShock Hydrating Spray on your tattoo site when itchiness starts to relieve irritation and stop the itch dead.