Hand Tattoos

thesandmanisme

Tattoos on the hand seem to be one of the best spots on the body, to get damaged before it heals. For me anyway. There is nothing quite like the feeling you get when you jam your hand into your pants pocket at 7-11 to pull out money. You can almost hear the ink being pulled out. So, if your going to get a hand tattoo, you might want to wear loose clothing with big pockets. Dont use your pants pockets to keep your stuff in. Wear baggy, loose shirts that are easily pulled over your hand with as little contact as possible. the best way is to keep the hand wrapped up for a few days, along with the baggy wear. I have had to touch up the tattoo on my hand twice, yes I learn things the hard way.

shyit i had to work the same day after gettin both hands done,it sucks and had to wear a size up glove with hella a&d on it to keep the nitrile from stickin to it.both healed well with very minor pigment loss,but i tell peeps do it when you got a few days off so it can heal a bit..........life lessons,alohaz!!

• 1 month later...

You know this is something that many may not think of. I know that I would not have thought about it. It does make perfect sense to me. I am a hand shover in my pockets, so this is something that I would really have to watch out for. Thanks for the advice.