The ForbesTAT List!

peterpoose

I was bored one Sunday and thought I would make a map of decent artists around the world, with their details and small thumbnail of the style they do. I thought it might also help new people to find an artists near them :)

I am adding to it all the time and trying to incorporate all styles, so if you don't find someone on the list and they should be, I can add them :) or if anyone feels that someone shouldn't be!

I know alot of the people on here are into old school tattoos, which are basically the ones I know least about.

Anyhows, here is the link :)

Enjoy!

The ForbesTAT List! - Google Maps

Hi you could add to Spain:

Jondix www.hollytrauma.com /

Robert Hernandez ( best )

Deno at circus tattoo

The guys at LTW javier rodriguez, Jorge Teran etc...

And in Japan dont forget about Horimitsu, the nicest guy, Honey-tattoo, i am seriously thinking of travelling to Japan to get a sleeve from him.

Man thanks for this great idea, Cheers!

FUCK, that's alot lol

Are they all good artists on that list?

I went through a few at a glance, some are dead RIP! Some are no longer working but the ones I did see all look good. Will take me awhile to go through this lot, thanks for link :)

Whoa, who died? That list is only a year or two old and the blog is run by a poster here. But yeah, everyone on that list should be at least a respectable tattoo artist who does traditional tattoos.

Whoa, who died? That list is only a year or two old and the blog is run by a poster here. But yeah, everyone on that list should be at least a respectable tattoo artist who does traditional tattoos.

Wow nice blog and alot of info for just North America lol

I will go through it eventually :)

Mando Rascon-Immaculate Tattoo, Mesa, http://www.mandorascon.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Deno at circus tattoo

And in Japan dont forget about Horimitsu, the nicest guy, Honey-tattoo, i am seriously thinking of travelling to Japan to get a sleeve from him.

Hi mate thanks for the tips. Some of those are already on there and would appreciate anyone wanting to add someone to check first that its not on there already as it will take me loads of extra time :)

Deno at circus tattoo

Thanks mate, added :)

Wow nice blog and alot of info for just North America lol

I will go through it eventually :)

Mando Rascon-Immaculate Tattoo, Mesa, - Mando Rascon

- - - Updated - - -

Hi mate thanks for the tips. Some of those are already on there and would appreciate anyone wanting to add someone to check first that its not on there already as it will take me loads of extra time :)

Oh yeah, Lee Hanna, but that link was for the web page of Mando Rascon, who I think is still tattooing.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering if the person who do this blog minds me using his hard work to add them to the list?

@Our Endless Days shouldn't mind, but wouldn't hurt to shoot him a PM.