Leg tattoos that work together?

So I have my lower leg finished and now adding to my blank thigh with tony hundahl in a few weeks.

I'm a cat man and really want a tiger, but now I'm thinking that might be too much orange for one leg since a lot of other stuff has orange.

Maybe I'm over thinking it because a tony hundahl tiger will be badass either way. But I do want the whole leg to look aesthetically pleasing as a whole.

Thoughts on too much of a color?

It can be your orange phase! Or just get a blue tiger. Funny, just got a little dragon head yesterday and we stayed away from greens and reds just because it was bookended by two tattoos with a bunch of greens and reds.. used muted blues, purples and yellow. Came out awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Just see what Mr. Hundahl says, I'm sure his take will be better than ours.

Haha yea whoda think there's so much involved with tattoo placing, but OCD kicks in.

Solid advice though gouge. When I booked the appt, he was like ah man Tony's booked and then asked what I wanted. I told him a one shot tattoo since I'm from outta state. Then was like oh wait we have one spot, make a deposit, call back because it'll

Be booked in a few hours.

I just hope that doesn't leave me with a tiny slot to get tattooed

Haha yea whoda think there's so much involved with tattoo placing, but OCD kicks in.

Solid advice though gouge. When I booked the appt, he was like ah man Tony's booked and then asked what I wanted. I told him a one shot tattoo since I'm from outta state. Then was like oh wait we have one spot, make a deposit, call back because it'll

Be booked in a few hours.

I just hope that doesn't leave me with a tiny slot to get tattooed

I doubt that you will be rushed. Dreyfus, the shop guy, that booked you in is really good at his job. He was very helpful when I got tattooed by Steve about a month ago. I was only in Austin for four days with limited time to get tattooed, and he worked it out for me. Also I got tattooed by Tony when he was visiting Seattle, and he is pretty fast. They are all very professional. I am sure you will get what you want as long as your expectations are within reason. Which I am sure they are.

• 3 weeks later...

It's funny reading this now after having seen how awesome that tiger turned out.

As far as colors go, all the tattoos on my arm right now follow the general pattern in order of proportion: black, red, yellow , and then maybe one or two extra colors. I like the consistency personally, but then again, I think these are the "standard" tattoo colors, where as orange maybe stands out a bit more.