Looking for interesting tattooers in Paris, short trip this summer

joakim urma

I just decided to meet a friend in Paris around 10-15:th of June. Of course I thought I would try to get the chance to get a tattoo while I'm there.

I really only know of Alix Gee and Tin Tin so any suggestions are very much welcome!

As I am getting only black n gray work and mostly in the traditional style vein I am looking for someone who has an interesting and unique style.

Think Deno or Rudy Fritsch. However I am open to things outside traditional, so just hit me up with interesting and awesome tattooers!

All help is greatly appreciated!

Laura Satana at Exxxotic Tattoos if you can get in to see her.

I had great success with Fred @ Tribal Act Tattoo in Paris recently. I would certainly recommend him and the other artists (based on the portfolios I saw)!

Also check out the thread @gougetheeyes linked to. Def good info there!

I just decided to meet a friend in Paris around 10-15:th of June. Of course I thought I would try to get the chance to get a tattoo while I'm there.

I really only know of Alix Gee and Tin Tin so any suggestions are very much welcome!

As I am getting only black n gray work and mostly in the traditional style vein I am looking for someone who has an interesting and unique style.

Think Deno or Rudy Fritsch. However I am open to things outside traditional, so just hit me up with interesting and awesome tattooers!

All help is greatly appreciated!