Hi, I'm Chris. I just got my first tattoo and I am new here. Thanks for having me.

Chris3000

I am in the same boat you are in regards to work and tattoos. I also love the idea of having a tattoo and it being my secret because everyone would guess I would be the last person on earth to have one. I would love to see pics of your tattoos now and in the future. They sound amazing. Have you posted pics anywhere?

Unfortunately, I can't have anything visible do to my job. I sell equipment to farmers and they tend to not be tattoo friendly. I go down in a few weeks to start the tiger on my other chest panel to match my dragon. Then we will start my back piece. Once I'm done with that, I will be don until attitudes change or I retire. It is kind of fun having large tattoos that people can't see, and wouldn't suspect from my outside appearance. It's like my own little secret.

I am in the same boat you are in regards to work and tattoos. I also love the idea of having a tattoo and it being my secret because everyone would guess I would be the last person on earth to have one. I would love to see pics of your tattoos now and in the future. They sound amazing. Have you posted pics anywhere?
@Chris300 click on images below my avatar. You can see pics from all three sittings on my dragon. It was 12 hours total.

- - - Updated - - -

Click on the number 9.

OMG,

That was you, I voted for you in the March contest and agreed with the other comments about how do you stop looking in the mirror. That is one amazing tattoo, your artist definitly has some mad skills. I absolutely LOVE it.

@Chris300 click on images below my avatar. You can see pics from all three sittings on my dragon. It was 12 hours total.

- - - Updated - - -

Click on the number 9.

Thank you very much. I'd love to take credit, but I told him what I wanted and let him run with it. The one thing I do know about tattoos, is I know nothing about tattoos. I told him I loved what he did and gave him free rain to run with it. My only request was I wanted the dragon to look wise and benevolent and not menacing. I think he nailed it.

I'm excited to see the tiger. Unlike the dragon I won't see a study before hand because I wanted to be surprised and I know any ideas I have will pale in comparison to his vision. One more month to go.

Thank you very much. I'd love to take credit, but I told him what I wanted and let him run with it. The one thing I do know about tattoos, is I know nothing about tattoos. I told him I loved what he did and gave him free rain to run with it. My only request was I wanted the dragon to look wise and benevolent and not menacing. I think he nailed it.

I'm excited to see the tiger. Unlike the dragon I won't see a study before hand because I wanted to be surprised and I know any ideas I have will pale in comparison to his vision. One more month to go.

Oh boy...im pumped for you!

I think we are all excited to see the tiger after that amazing dragon. Do you know how many sessions you will do for the tiger? Just curious.

I think we are all excited to see the tiger after that amazing dragon. Do you know how many sessions you will do for the tiger? Just curious.

I'm guessing it will be around three sessions. If you want to get an idea of what my artist's tigers look like, check Kore Flatmo's Facebook page. He posted a kickass tiger a week or so ago. There's a bunch of other great stuff posted there too.

Wow, I can see why Kore is your artist. You have a lot to look forward to with this new tiger. It looks like he's pretty proud of your dragon too. Thanks for sharing that.

I'm guessing it will be around three sessions. If you want to get an idea of what my artist's tigers look like, check Kore Flatmo's Facebook page. He posted a kickass tiger a week or so ago. There's a bunch of other great stuff posted there too.