Bill "The Human Billboard" wants advertisers to pay to remove his face tattoos

tammy

Billy Gibby of Anchorage, Alaska, said he would tattoo other parts of his body with ‘sponsored’ ink in exchange for the removal of the ones that currently cover his face.

I wonder if the advertisers that spent $$ to tattoo their adverts on his face will be pissed at this.

Read more: ‘Billy the Human Billboard’ wants his face tattoos removedÂ* - NY Daily News

• 2 months later...

Well it is not a good thing but one thing is true that many companies can do everything for their promotion. Before this they make billboard only for roads, streets, car and every place in the world but now they choose human for this purpose this is very odd thing.

Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for this guy... He made the choice. No one forced him to do it... We all make decisions in our lives, some good and some bad... But to say he was taken advantage of, is just out right silly... He could have said no.. And if I remember the story correctly from the actual start, it was him who approached these companies to do this. Not the other way around. We all have regrets at some point in life... He just made some rather poor choices early on.... There is no one to blame but himself in my opinion. and now that he made these stupid decisions, he has to blame a disorder for it... I find it funny when back in 2007 when he was making 10,000 dollars a tattoo he didn't have a disorder then. It was only when the publicity wore off and the money stopped coming in he now decide to claim a disorder caused him to do this. Even still today, he is offering parts of his body for advertisement. This is his words, " His penis and buttocks are also off limits — that is, unless the price is right. "I'd need $1 million to do that," he said." You decide....

Just another thought... in our society today, it seems we want to put a label on everything... If you had a bad day... there is a pill for that. If you have some stress, well there is another pill for that... If you need help sleeping, well we can offer many pills for that... you name it, there is a pill out there for it. I grew up in a time if you tried out for a sport and absolutely suck, you were cut from the team and told what you needed to work on... Not today, it doesn't matter if you can do the sport or job. Society will just pretend you can do it because for heaven sakes we can't hurt lil johnnies feelings.... What has happened to our society???? Just listen to the news from time to time. The united states is becoming a laughing joke in our world today... Once a highly respected country is now becoming all to weak. Just ask China and Russia now....