San Francisco!!

beez

I LOVE this city!!! There is art everywhere! Lots of tattoos! Eye candy to the max!

It is also sunny and I've been deep in the dark days of the Seattle winter and early spring, so maybe my sudden and intense (though hardly new) love for this place is influenced by the sun and warm(er) weather...

Getting some work done at a coffee shop before a tattoo afternoon...today is a good day!

<3 SF and you crazy people who live here. :)

@beez I am assuming that was your tattoo Diamond Club posted on IG? Very nice!

I really need to visit SF' date=' hang out, eat good food, and be embarrassed by how much choice there is in amazing tattoos.[/quote']

@Graeme apparently YES it is on IG! That's the one! I'm not on IG often so I didn't think to look! Thanks so much for the compliment!

Yeah, get your butt down here, it's awesome and amazing and all sorts of good stuff :).

My wife and I are headed to San Francisco in June! Super pumped. It won't be the first time i've been there but the first time I will get to stay a week' date=' and the first time I'm getting tattooed. It can't come soon enough![/quote']

@KYboy I am stoked for you! Where are you getting tattooed?!? Congrats on getting your first in such an awesome locale!

@KYboy I am stoked for you! Where are you getting tattooed?!? Congrats on getting your first in such an awesome locale!

I meant my first time getting tattooed in San Francisco, not in general, my bad for awkward wording. I'm getting tattooed at Blackheart w/ Scott, and I am currently trying to talk my wife into letting me make an appointment w/ Freddy Corbin! We're ballin on a budget so not to sure if ill be able to swing it but I'm going to try like hell. Idk when ill make it back out to the city and there's too many good tattooers to choose from

... I am currently trying to talk my wife into letting me make an appointment w/ Freddy Corbin! We're ballin on a budget so not to sure if ill be able to swing it but I'm going to try like hell.

You should really try and make it happen, even if it's just a little bit of lettering, getting tattooed by Freddy Corbin is a not-to-be-missed good time. How about a little something for the wife?

You should really try and make it happen, even if it's just a little bit of lettering, getting tattooed by Freddy Corbin is a not-to-be-missed good time. How about a little something for the wife?

I was actually hoping to get a little sacred heart on my wrist from Freddy. Let him do it however he wants. Or some lettering. My wife has tattoos and I'm sure will get more but she's not a freak about it like me. She's knows she can always get tattooed anytime she wants and I encourage it but I don't think she's as quick to cover herself as fast as I am. I'm just thankful she always supports me but is also the voice of financial reason! She's the smart one, and I am the impulsive one. Maybe I can talk her into matching tattoos. It is our 1 year anniversary trip!

I was actually hoping to get a little sacred heart on my wrist from Freddy. Let him do it however he wants. Or some lettering. My wife has tattoos and I'm sure will get more but she's not a freak about it like me. She's knows she can always get tattooed anytime she wants and I encourage it but I don't think she's as quick to cover herself as fast as I am. I'm just thankful she always supports me but is also the voice of financial reason! She's the smart one, and I am the impulsive one. Maybe I can talk her into matching tattoos. It is our 1 year anniversary trip!

I like the idea of anniversary tattoos done by Freddy Corbin!! A great gift, IMHO. Awesome setting (SF), awesome tattooist (Freddy Corbin), perfect occasion (your one and only first anniversary, right?!?). Talk her into it!! :) :) :)

I like the idea of anniversary tattoos done by Freddy Corbin!! A great gift, IMHO. Awesome setting (SF), awesome tattooist (Freddy Corbin), perfect occasion (your one and only first anniversary, right?!?). Talk her into it!! :) :) :)

I like the way you think! That's a damn good idea. Anything she wants, how could she turn that down?!

Just back from San Francisco and no new tattoos for me or @DJDeepFried :(! We were thinking of just stopping by 2spirit to check out the place...but were only in the neighborhood while they were closed. Would have gotten something small from Paul Dobleman, but he was out of town. We were only there for a long weekend. Had fun anyway!

A quick little jammer from Micheal Bennet would be rad as well...