Hello hello

Sparko

Hi all,

Craig here, from North-East England.

I came across this site when searching for examples of tattoos that had been lightened via laser for cover-up work. I have a large tattoo on my torso that I'm looking to get covered up, having already had one laser session done. I intend on documenting my progress here which I hope will keep me motivated (the first laser session was a very bad one, as I'll later explain) as well as inspiring others.

I look forward to sharing my journey :)

Craig

Welcome aboard, look forward to you chronicling you laser removal adventures. Laser removal is a goal for 2014 for me and I could use any insight I can get. There have been others that have had laser removal treatments and went on to get some great tattoos in the treated area. Good luck to you.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard, look forward to you chronicling you laser removal adventures. Laser removal is a goal for 2014 for me and I could use any insight I can get. There have been others that have had laser removal treatments and went on to get some great tattoos in the treated area. Good luck to you.

Cheers!

Much appreciated, thank you!