Looking for a tattoo that will get maximum attention?

thesandmanisme

If your the type of person who feels that they are not getting enough attention from people, and are not comfortable unless your impressing everyone, and are thinking of maybe getting a tattoo that will gather crowds, may I suggest a full shirt of "Where's Waldo." I guarantee you'll be an eyeball magnet. And if you want your 'new friends' to hang around a bit longer, don't include Waldo anywhere in the piece. Just keep saying "He's there, you just gotta look."

• 4 weeks later...
One of the moms at my kids school has a big cock tattooed on her forearm, that gets a lot of attention.

One of the guys who frequents our shop got a big olschool greywash Moth on his arm..but the way its shaped,and shaded the tail of the bug, and the double wing on one side...well the wing look like two wrinkley male...you know...and the tail looks like.you know..an uncircumcised dick.lol

and its ..very...very obvious..

he is not pleased - we all find it hilarious

I wouldn't know lol....She seems to be a big topic of conversation on parent teacher conference night though. I know she has been asked to cover it up repeatedly when she comes to the school.

Well she should have to cover it up when she is in a school like that. I mean tattoos for me are art, but I sure as heck would not want my child to be looking at penis when she comes in. Have some respect for others. Fine if you are in a bar or something and do not cover it up, but at school, kids should not see this.