Temporary Tattoos are bad

reverend1

the comments under the article..............

yeaaa that was painful..."I hope I am around long enough to see the day when Tattoos are considered Tacky at best.They say it is to express yourself.Try doing that with your personality instead of that garbage on your body."

If only I was a large man so I can go around shaking people vigorously. :P

yeaaa that was painful..."I hope I am around long enough to see the day when Tattoos are considered Tacky at best.They say it is to express yourself.Try doing that with your personality instead of that garbage on your body."

If only I was a large man so I can go around shaking people vigorously. :P

It's not size, it's technique.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I mean, anyone can have a bad reaction to whatever they use in the peel-on temporary tattoos or the airbrush tattoos you can get at amusement parks. If you're an airbrush artist yourself, airbrushing a tattoo idea is a great way to "test" if you actually want the tattoo permanently. I got a really neat airbrush blue-gradient small tribal design on my arm when I went to an amusement park when I was a teenager and I did my best to preserve it because I LOVED it. The estimated time it would last was like 3 days and I managed to make it last like a week because of how well I took care of it. :4_joy: