Tattoo Nation documentary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Official Description: For years people saw tattoos as a sign of rebellion. A middle finger salute to the rest of the world. Outlaw bikers got tattoos. Sailors on leave in Singapore got tattoos. Lifers in the joint got tattoos. But now in the United States one out of every three adults under forty has a tattoo! So what happened? How did tattoo go from something…

Plot Outline: The true story of the revolutionary tattoo style of Black and Grey in LA.

Featuring: Jack Rudy, Freddy Negretr, Charlie Cartwright and more

TATTOO NATION

Anyone going to see this?

Screenings taking place next Thursday through Sunday it looks like. I have tickets for next Friday in Miami.

thanks !

looks good,I just put it on my Netflix queue :)

Just rented the streaming version from the Tattoo Nation website, it was a good watch! Nothing too new, but the compilation of images and clips was great and it was cool to hear Freddy, Ed, and Jack Rudy each tell their side of the story (from their respective sides of the state) and how they all felt the same "You can do that with a tattoo?!" about each others' work.

EDIT: Super cool to hear about Jack Rudy and his start with "Good Time" Charlie Cartwright.