Hello from London

Tracy Trash

Hello all

So here is my hello! I live in London but I am from Berlin so please forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes. I got my first tattoo about 10 years ago I think but wanted one long before that. I currently still have a lot of space on my body. I have only one biggish tattoo and a couple more small ones. I am booked in for another one in 2 weeks and can't wait! It's been a while since my last one and I had a massive urge to get something new. A lot of space on my body is kind of planned out but I always get new and more ideas. I love looking at tattoos and reading about them and that is why I decided to join. I am loocking forward to meeting people and broaden my horizon in regards to tattoos.

Hello all

So here is my hello! I live in London but I am from Berlin so please forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes. I got my first tattoo about 10 years ago I think but wanted one long before that. I currently still have a lot of space on my body. I have only one biggish tattoo and a couple more small ones. I am booked in for another one in 2 weeks and can't wait! It's been a while since my last one and I had a massive urge to get something new. A lot of space on my body is kind of planned out but I always get new and more ideas. I love looking at tattoos and reading about them and that is why I decided to join. I am loocking forward to meeting people and broaden my horizon in regards to tattoos.

Welcome aboard!!! What are you planning for your next tattoo? And who is doing it?

Cheers!

Hello

Thank you for the welcome...I am getting a (oh so popular) ladies head...I wanted one for a long time as I love them when they are well done and in my eyes they are timeless...It will be done by Gemma at Cherrys Tattoo's. I really love her ladies. I looked at many artists and just really love how she does the faces and all. Also my previous tattoos are done by men and I always wanted to get tattooed by a woman.

Yes my problem is at the moment that i always worry about placements...As I am still pretty empty I just want to make sure I use the space as well as possible...Any advise on that welcome :-)

Hello

Thank you for the welcome...I am getting a (oh so popular) ladies head...I wanted one for a long time as I love them when they are well done and in my eyes they are timeless...It will be done by Gemma at Cherrys Tattoo's. I really love her ladies. I looked at many artists and just really love how she does the faces and all. Also my previous tattoos are done by men and I always wanted to get tattooed by a woman.

Yes my problem is at the moment that i always worry about placements...As I am still pretty empty I just want to make sure I use the space as well as possible...Any advise on that welcome :-)

First of all, welcome! Second, does it always rain in London? Third, if you bring up your concerns about placement and adding on with more tattoos in the future to your tattooer, they should be more than capable of pointing you in the right direction. Part of a competent tattooers job is to use the space on your body well. They should be able to help you place things in preperation of additional work.

Welcome to LST. Take a look around at all the awesomeness and keep us update on your new tattoo!

hi and welcome! i know of this tattooer in london at frith street that does, in my opinion, amazing ladyheads. valerie vargas. check her work out!

Yes I know Valerie's work and do think she is amazing but her waiting list is closed...I will wait patiently though :-)

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, welcome! Second, does it always rain in London? Third, if you bring up your concerns about placement and adding on with more tattoos in the future to your tattooer, they should be more than capable of pointing you in the right direction. Part of a competent tattooers job is to use the space on your body well. They should be able to help you place things in preperation of additional work.

Welcome to LST. Take a look around at all the awesomeness and keep us update on your new tattoo!

He he...it doesn't always rain but it is miserable a lot of the time...What's it like in Wisconsin then?

I was going to chat about placements with my tattooer but as i am planning to get work by a few different tattooers and have not everything planned out yet I am worried that i will put something somewhere and then at a later time i might have an idea how i could have used the space better...but I suppose that is just the way it is...I think I am lucky that I still have so much room to work with as it is now...plus I enjoy the planing :-)