LST Nor Cal Meet Up Numero Dos!

(btw, that's as much spanish as i can speak. seriously.)

is it too early to be thinking about our second meet up? anyone else down for this being a monthly gathering? any thoughts or suggestions on where we should go or things to do?

oh that's write Dari! for soem reason i thought it was tuesday and not wednesday you teach. thursdays would work better for me. so secon thursday of the month? does that work for others?

i have not been to encuentro, but i've heard good things. what do others think?

• 2 weeks later...

i sincerely apologize for my spelling in my last post in this forum. the wonders of stress made themselves apparent there.

here's my thoughts on the next meet up:

January 13th

Encuentro Cafe or Papalotes (we could do Flaco's but we'd have to sit outside and they don't offer omni options)

7:30 pm

any other opinions/suggestions?

Okay, we can no longer make it this thursday, there is an open house at our #1 choice (at least in our minds right this second) for kindergarden for Henry for this upcoming fall. Maybe that sounds like a lame excuse, but let me tell you, getting a kid into one of the limited and coveted spots in the few good elementary schools in Oakland is hectic! Tomorrow 9am will be our 3rd school visit this week.

MsRad, I would however, like to get to Manzanita with you. What day would work for you?

I got stuck in the fucking rafters for this show, since I was lame and waited to buy my tickets.

shit I'm in the same boat (if tickets are even still on sale...)

getting tattooed took priority over any other extra spending for me recently.