Swollen lymph node?

lving4today

Just wondering if anyone experienced this after getting tattooed?

I got two fairly large tattoos on my thigh that are now healing and still inflamed, but noticed a single swollen inguinal lymph node on the same side.

Can a tattoo be traumatic enough to cause this?

Not swollen glands specifically, but something kind of like it! In the two days after sitting for larger tattoos I feel a little more susceptible to weakness and bugs than usual. I figure your body is under stress and then later deals with healing, so it makes sense that your natural defenses are a little low.

If you are super concerned about it, I would ask your tattooist and then see a doctor. Good luck!

Not swollen glands specifically, but something kind of like it! In the two days after sitting for larger tattoos I feel a little more susceptible to weakness and bugs than usual. I figure your body is under stress and then later deals with healing, so it makes sense that your natural defenses are a little low.

If you are super concerned about it, I would ask your tattooist and then see a doctor. Good luck!

Thanks! My doctor felt the area the other day and said its fine, but being in the medical girls myself i doubt everything. It's only a single, non tender area so I'm sure it's nothing but was curious on others expetiebces

• 6 years later...