hello. :)

flying aces

hi everyone. i found this site while looking through some anti tattoo articles online. thought i'd sign up as there seems to be some cool stuff here, and i havent been a member of a forum for a while. i love the tattoo culture and going to conventions, so it seemed natural to sign up here.

my favourite styles are old school, neo traditional and chicano style black/grey, and i have around 30 hours worth of work from various artists throughout the uk, including lee hadfield, polish dan, and frank carter.

anyways, looking forward to chatting to you all.

@flying aces Err...there's a way to do it from your profile but I kinda messed mine up and haven't tried again recently...or you could just post 'em in this thread, clicking the 'insert image' icon in the gray bar on top of the reply dialogue. Good luck! I've gotta give this another go soon.

the black and grey was done by polish dan, and big g unwin, and the girls face by rose price. the chestpiece...yeah yeah owls i know! i like them.. by wil purnell.

- - - Updated - - -

my old school arm..the bill the butcher was done by wil purnell again. the snake in hand, by frank carter. the nurse, by rich smith and the tiny pin up, by lee hadfield. once this arm is filled with the designs i want, i will bring it all together with the dots and stars method..i like that.

Great Tattoos! I especially enjoyed your Black and Grey work, which is a good thing considering its not my favorite. You have some pretty rad tattoos, cant wait to see what else you get. Welcome to LST!

why thank you sir. i guess i was quite late joining the game (comparatively nowadays) starting at 23, but i'm thankful for this because it meant i never got any terrible fad tattoos like tribal or any silly rap influenced designs. i'm a bit of a snob when it comes to work, but only really for myself, eg i will seek out high quality artists and wont compromise on price or quality. my priority now is to finish my arms. after that i'll probably move onto my legs, as i'm undecided whether to get my back done yet..

why thank you sir. i guess i was quite late joining the game (comparatively nowadays) starting at 23, but i'm thankful for this because it meant i never got any terrible fad tattoos like tribal or any silly rap influenced designs. i'm a bit of a snob when it comes to work, but only really for myself, eg i will seek out high quality artists and wont compromise on price or quality. my priority now is to finish my arms. after that i'll probably move onto my legs, as i'm undecided whether to get my back done yet..

Yeah, I know what you mean about the back part of it. Its such a huge area and a big commitment, im probably going to wait for mine till im a bit older (I'm only 20).

oh no, see thats one of the pros for me..get a massive piece.. but i always used to be of the opinion that it was pointless getting back done as you'll never be able to just look at it properly..if you see what i mean? so i always envisioned myself ending up kinda like mitch lucker, completely covered on the front, nothing on my back.