finer things in life

Huero

wow great photos. I've never seen that copy of "On The Road"- rad cover.

here's my contribution, three of my favorite paintings:

Guernica.JPG

11118923.jpg

frida-kahlo-dorothy-hale-su1.jpg

The last painting was breath-taking in person. The extension of the painting beyond the canvas onto the frame was fucking rad.

here's my contribution, three of my favorite paintings:

frida-kahlo-dorothy-hale-su1.jpg

The last painting was breath-taking in person. The extension of the painting beyond the canvas onto the frame was fucking rad.

Jake, he's an artist that shows at Gallery 22 on Post, I believe?

If we're mentioning paintings, here's one of my faves, although a pic could never do it justice:

I met a guy who was having every little scene from this painting tattoed somewhere on his body from a woman in NY, does this sound familiar to anyone?

Jake, he's an artist that shows at Gallery 22 on Post, I believe?

If we're mentioning paintings, here's one of my faves, although a pic could never do it justice:

I met a guy who was having every little scene from this painting tattoed somewhere on his body from a woman in NY, does this sound familiar to anyone?

No I saw it at the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the SF MOMA.

What painting was the guy getting tattooed on him? That sounds like it could be frustrating for an artist to translate that to skin. I don't know though, I don't tattoo, maybe not...?

No I saw it at the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the SF MOMA.

What painting was the guy getting tattooed on him? That sounds like it could be frustrating for an artist to translate that to skin. I don't know though, I don't tattoo, maybe not...?

Oh, duh, knew I saw it somewhere myself.

The guy was getting little scenes from Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights. The tats were beautiful, no computer pic could do it justice, but here it is-

HOT DAMN! So many great images especially the Tattooland stuff!

I just got the book Punk 365 by Holly George-Warren with forward by Richard Hell for the holidays and it is mesmerizing as well! Anyone seen this one? The whole time I was reading/looking through it I thinking "how does that person relate to punk" but then I remembered them either interviewed and/or talked about in the book Please Kill Me. So many musicians from all genres contributed even if there music wasn't punk or hardcore.

Thanks for sharing!!

• 2 weeks later...