finer things in life

Huero

Well , here it goes little boys!!! I read the beginning of the thread and thought, fuck it, i am showing the picture; that is my baby ( bike). And me. I am old enough to be your mom, and not a hot babe , but lost 60 lbs and showed it off at the biker's reunion. By the way that is the only visible tattoo. You have to be a real close friend to see the rest.... But my baby is mine, yamaha vstar1100 canadian edition. I would cut my arm instead of selling my bike...

• 2 weeks later...

I like those, but knowing my lifestyle, there's no way I could ever keep those in one piece. Now THESE- I LOVE these:

034563_01?wid=500&hei=500&fmt=jpeg&qlt=92,0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1.1,0.5,1,0

and when I wear lighter/ navy stuff, I have these:

387590.jpg

I have classic Doc 8 holes for when I ride my motorcycle, some lace up gray Vans, cordovan pennies and brown Bucs for work/dress casual, and twenty year old black Florsheim wing tips when I want to shine suckers:

056_013.jpg_600.jpg

Old man shoe game :cool:

Note ; the old stylie pics are dated "66 " .

That last photo is from the book Bikeriders by Danny Lyon. That photographer is the real fuckin' deal. I saw him lecture once. He is amazing.

Also, the song Bikeriders by Lucero is loosely based on that book. I know @dcostello will be intersted in that.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I could just post pics .

as in, you wish this could be your livelihood? or as in, you wish you could just post pics on this forum? I don't think anyone will object to the second one....

That last photo is from the book Bikeriders by Danny Lyon. That photographer is the real fuckin' deal. I saw him lecture once. He is amazing.

Also, the song Bikeriders by Lucero is loosely based on that book. I know @dcostello will be intersted in that.

Happy 1,000th post, friend. Thanks for letting me know about that. I wish there was a copy that wasn't 130+ greenbacks.

as in, you wish this could be your livelihood? or as in, you wish you could just post pics on this forum? I don't think anyone will object to the second one....

As in I'm running out of witty intros as the site requires I post a caption . As for my photography I'm a notorious head-hunter , my shots inadvertently decapitate .

• 2 weeks later...