Hiya There

Abby

Hiya there, the name's Abby. :) I'm seventeen and I'm from Dayton, Ohio. I've always been very interested in tattoos/body modifications, although all I've got now is a nose piercing and pathetic 10g ears. But today's a really exciting day for me... I'm getting my very first tattoo. :) It's going to be on my leg, most likely on my thigh. Attached are some photos the tattoo will be based off of. It's going to be pretty big. I'm insanely excited.

Here is my tattoo, done at Cloak and Dagger by Steve.

547165_10200407875532540_961999170_n.jpg

Looks awesome I'm new to the forum too and I can tell you now the people here are really helpful. Great suggestions for my first tattoo that I got on Thursday (I turn 17 next month)

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Let's see . . . at this rate you'll be covered at age 23 1/2. :rolleyes:

Haha, just turned 18 so now I am free to do what I please! (As long as I have the money, of course) I also got some piercings done on my birthday - cheek piercings, an industrial, and my belly button. ;)

Haha, just turned 18 so now I am free to do what I please! (As long as I have the money, of course) I also got some piercings done on my birthday - cheek piercings, an industrial, and my belly button. ;)

You don't mess around. If I was you, I would move to Yokahoma and finsh your Shige bodysuit this year.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...