Hey there

Inkless

Hello, all. I'm a new poster, and I'm researching for my first tattoo. I'll try to not newbie it up too much.

I basically signed up to get some info and learn about tattoing. Anyone here hear anything about Britishink in DC? I'm thinking about getting a tattoo from an interesting artist named Fernando Prudencio, but I haven't seen any discussion of his work.

Welcome @Inkless

I'm not familiar with the artist you mention, but here's a couple links to some good shops I know of in your area.

Tattoo Paradise

Jinx Proof Tattoos

Right on. Thanks, man! Jinx proof definitely looks interesting. My idea has some comic book themes, so Dave Waugh is looking like a strong possibility. Any opinions on his work? I like what I see, but I don't know the little things to look for to determine if he is a strong technician.

Right on. Thanks, man! Jinx proof definitely looks interesting. My idea has some comic book themes, so Dave Waugh is looking like a strong possibility. Any opinions on his work? I like what I see, but I don't know the little things to look for to determine if he is a strong technician.

If I was going to get a comic book tattoo and I could go to absolutely anybody in the world, I would probably go to Dave Waugh. Just saying.