Fresh tattoo shading looking brown is normal, right?

spyro

I got my shading on my tattoo done yesterday and It looks light brown, not gray. I'm like 85% sure this is totally normal and it'll turn gray as it heals, right?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/urmlp12pvwgzpps/V_MmaSVjA4#/

I figured I'd ask, because its either post here or study for finals.. Lol. I'm curious.

I'm really stoked to see it after 6 months when it fades, and i hope it fades nicely.

Anyway, its kinda hard to see in pics, but it is very light brown. will this change to black

/gray as it heals?

My tattoo did the same thing. If you look at my pics you will see the olive hinge looking brownish. It is totally gray now. I liked the brown shading so much that I am going back in tomorrow to have that "brown" shading put back in. Great tattoo by the way.

I got my shading on my tattoo done yesterday and It looks light brown, not gray. I'm like 85% sure this is totally normal and it'll turn gray as it heals, right?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/urmlp12pvwgzpps/V_MmaSVjA4#/

I figured I'd ask, because its either post here or study for finals.. Lol. I'm curious.

I'm really stoked to see it after 6 months when it fades, and i hope it fades nicely.

Anyway, its kinda hard to see in pics, but it is very light brown. will this change to black

/gray as it heals?

you got it coloured in right? didn't just turn from white to green LOL

yeah, I see.. all the brown is gray now.. I figured as much. Why does it look brown when fresh? And ho long doies it take to gray out? @reverend1

To be honest, it didnt worry me. So I didnt really pay much attention, but if I had to guess Id say three four days. Seriously, dont sweat it, it will be fine.