too many lady heads....?

hollyjoybee

Ok so i'm pretty sure i know what the majority of answers to my question will be... and REALLY i don't/shouldn't care what other people think as its my body etc etc however i'm going to ask anyway. Interested to hear peoples opinions!

I currently have 4 lady head tattoo's, I would love to get an american indian girlhead with traditional female headdress and an American Indian cheif with full male headdress.. perhaps incorperated into one piece on my flank. Upper back is pretty off limits because of my awful adult acne... would i be shooting myself in the foot as it were for a future large back piece if it should suddenly clear up?

Anyhoo i digress..

I would also like a warrior style lady head wearing a panther upon her head...

So my question is.. can you have TOO many lady heads? is there anything wrong with just getting all the tattoo's that you want without worrying too much about them being 'samey'?

I'm trying to toughen things up a bit with a wolf i have on my left leg and now a Gorilla on my left upper arm.. i have plans for a snake on my leg too which should break it up a little..

Any opinons other than shut the h*ll up and get tattoo's that you want and don't feel the need to ask other people?

Thanks in advance lovelies :)

Just a note - women did not wear war bonnets so just something to be aware of. I don't know what exactly you're envisioning, but if you want something historically accurate you should look into the history of aboriginal bands to find guidance. Of course many people like the image of a woman wearing a war bonnet, so if its just the image you are interested in them I guess it won't matter much.

I got a lady head, and I'm probably gunna get more. I also got a skull or two and probably are going to get more. As long as you like it get it. If I am remembering correctly @jade1955's wife has got a sleeve of lady heads.

Yep two half sleeves one tattooed by Crispy Lennox. The other by @Stewart Robson. Plus many more.

They're fast catching up with her shoe collection.:eek:

I got concerned for a quick minute that I was getting too many animal tattoos on one arm. I decided on getting a dagger where I wanted a wolf. I love the dagger, it is totally rad but at the end of the day I would have rather gotten a wolf. Stick with your gut and get what you want. If you start to question the things that you want you are more likely to end up with tattoos you are not completely stoked on.

Ello @Mark Bee I was thinking along the lines of a feather headband which apparently (according to my full and conscise knowledge of Native American culture from one google search ;) ) could be worn by women. Then the man I would like to have a full feather war bonnet. I am getting things because I like how they look but if I can stick somewhat to history then that's a bonus!

- - - Updated - - -

How about a full pin up to change it up slightly.

I would LOVE a pin up. I need to find an artist who is really experienced with them. I'm thinking perhaps Paul Slifer here in Edinburgh however if anyone has any UK suggestions that would be most fantabulous.

Gonna have to slow Down my collection. I don't want to fill up precious space too quickly !

I would LOVE a pin up. I need to find an artist who is really experienced with them. I'm thinking perhaps Paul Slifer here in Edinburgh however if anyone has any UK suggestions that would be most fantabulous.

Gonna have to slow Down my collection. I don't want to fill up precious space too quickly !

@hollyjoybee Check out Ritchie Clark's pin-ups or girls in general for that matter

Tattoo Studio in Liverpool, Classic Electric Tattooing | Forever True

I have 5 at the moment. I was not planning on it, it kind of just happened that way.

Get what you like.

- - - Updated - - -

I got concerned for a quick minute that I was getting too many animal tattoos on one arm. I decided on getting a dagger where I wanted a wolf. I love the dagger, it is totally rad but at the end of the day I would have rather gotten a wolf. Stick with your gut and get what you want. If you start to question the things that you want you are more likely to end up with tattoos you are not completely stoked on.

I need more animal tattoos. Or faceless tattoos, if that makes any sense.

Got my first lady head (classic Dietzel girl with the horned mask) this friday. I have two more planned all ready.

I've got a idée fixe when it comes to tattoos: No more than 3 of any one kind. 3 skulls, 3 snakes, 3 hands, 3 lady heads. I intend to stick to this scheme. The exception is that on my left arm I am waiting for the 10:th wolf to be added. In my defense 8 of the wolves are part of a bigger piece and are bundled up together as silhouettes

since posting i decided bugger it and am just going to get as many as i want anyway haha.. so i think maybe another two on my left arm.. theres not much space left on there. A pin up on my right forearm which is totally tattoo free at the moment! i'd really like a blonde girl head :)

i'm hoping for some more animal tattoos too.. a panther and tiger for sure. you cant really go wrong. If in doubt...panther!

um from a womans perspective.. it wouldn't bother me. As i said before in the thread women are attractive to look at ! I suppose some women might not like it.. i dunno. If you get a fantastic tattoo and it just so happens to be of a half naked lady well surely that can only be a good thing?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with the rest of you, one can never have too many lady heads! I now have a lady from Valerie Vargas, Todd Noble and will have one from Xam on friday, and from Conn next month! And I will have many more in the future! :o

I want to be you when i grow up.