2013: The Bay Area Convention of Tattoo Arts

Having my back worked on by Junii @ Diamond Club booth from opening til 7ish...that video just made me realize how open air the tattoo environment is...should have thought about that! HAH!

Thanks for posting @Hands On!

I'll be around Friday, for sure, just checkin' things out. I feel like I should write LST (#squidpants) on my forehead. ;p

Is that on Saturday? If so, I'll say hi!

Is that on Saturday? If so' date=' I'll say hi![/quote']

Yes, on Saturday! Friday is my day to look around and take it all in. I'm expecting to be happily overwhelmed. :).

I have scraped a few photos from Diamond Club's Instagram to show the tattoo progress - we started on this a year ago in Nov - is there a good thread to post that in (latest/upcoming tattoos)? Or best to upload to my gallery?

Yes, on Saturday! Friday is my day to look around and take it all in. I'm expecting to be happily overwhelmed. :).

I have scraped a few photos from Diamond Club's Instagram to show the tattoo progress - we started on this a year ago in Nov - is there a good thread to post that in (latest/upcoming tattoos)? Or best to upload to my gallery?

Gallery's as good a place as any. Then you can post them here if you want.

Gallery's as good a place as any. Then you can post them here if you want.

Uploaded some photos to my gallery...now let's see if I can get 'em here?

For whatever reason, we started this kind of piecemeal and have worked our way both up my back and down my thigh. It has worked out very well for both of us. We are adding some snakes at the convention! Some big ass snakes!

Started with the big, orange peony, added another spray of peonies next sitting, added a pair of karajishi the next two sessions, and a smattering of clouds and rocks throughout. And, of course, more peonies. We only connected the back and the bottom stuff at the last session!

Sorry for all the butt and uncropped instagram images. I cropped them but failed somewhere because they are still instagramy screenshots.

photo_nov_09_7_03_23_pm_thumb.jpg photo_jan_25_6_07_40_pm_thumb.jpg photo_mar_22_9_11_17_pm_thumb.png photo_apr_12_7_38_42_am_thumb.png photo_apr_13_10_34_35_am_thumb.png photo_jul_12_7_24_09_pm_thumb.jpg

I guess I can wait till they hit the web, but just throwing it out there to see if anyone would like to help me get a couple of Horitomo tattoo cat shirts. PayPal the cost of the shirt and shipping. Lemme know and thanks in advance!

I can pick up some stuff and ship it out to you. Message me the details of what you want and how to go about it...

...and @beez- WOW! You hit the jack pot!! You're getting an amazing tattoo!!

getting tattooed by robert hernandez on saturday' date=' jeff gogue on sunday, and shige on monday at diamond club!!!! gonna the best week of getting tattoos for me![/quote']

Damn! You really are gonna have the best week!! Ditto on the shige question. Whatcha gettin done?