2013: The Bay Area Convention of Tattoo Arts

My wife and I will be in and out of the convention all weekend. We would be down to meet up whenever. Unfortunately, we will not be getting tattooed. My wife had an appointment with @Valerie Vargas but had to cancel because she is pregnant. (A very positive thing coupled with a bit of disappoint in not being able to get tattooed.) Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone.

My wife and I will be in and out of the convention all weekend. We would be down to meet up whenever. Unfortunately, we will not be getting tattooed. My wife had an appointment with @Valerie Vargas but had to cancel because she is pregnant. (A very positive thing coupled with a bit of disappoint in not being able to get tattooed.) Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome news.

I can't help but wonder however, about the masses who tried to scramble into that vacated slot. I'm surprised you didn't step in to keep it in the family. ha ha. Wait, has it been filled yet?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome news.

I can't help but wonder however, about the masses who tried to scramble into that vacated slot. I'm surprised you didn't step in to keep it in the family. ha ha. Wait, has it been filled yet?

@cvportagee also curious about that slot, hahah! and congrats, btw!

Looks like it starts at 5pm and runs till 11pm on Friday. Bummer for me, since I'll have to run for the BART by 6 or 7 to see previous said friends in SF. Hmmm, friends vs. tattoo convention. Decisions, decisions...

It runs 11am-11pm Saturday and 11am-6pm Sunday.

I have friends from out of town visiting me that weekend. I was contemplating bringing them to SFO. They're not into tattoos as much as I am, but I think they are open to checking it out.

@hogg @tammy

lets make this happen even if its just meeting in the lobby

@Lance @a1steaks @ian @cltattooing @CABS @cvportagee @Reyeslv @beez @9Years @petiloi @embers @MoistTowelette @SacramentoDan

and anyone else going

i'll for sure be wandering around on Friday with a camera and brown canvas backpack. not sure if i'm gonna make it Saturday and Sunday, but it's highly likely. think it'd annoy the artist if a meet location was by someone with a set appointment? saw that @embers has an appointment with Bryan Burk on Friday... just a thought.

Having my back worked on by Junii @ Diamond Club booth from opening til 7ish...that video just made me realize how open air the tattoo environment is...should have thought about that! HAH!

Thanks for posting @Hands On!

I'll be around Friday, for sure, just checkin' things out. I feel like I should write LST (#squidpants) on my forehead. ;p