Have your tattoos changed your life?

sbhikes

Now more conscience of wearing sunscreen...positive side affect of being tattooed!

This is true, I take so much better care of my skin with tattoos. Sunscreen whenever I'm out in the sun, moisturising pretty much every day, the occasional exfoliating scrub...

Yes Tattoos have changed my life, they have crystallized my life path and choices, from the past into the future.

For me Tattoos have been a completely positive experience, even the negative experiences have caused positive change and a solidifying of my identity.

I think GRIME said (I am paraphrasing here) something like, Tattoo are your insides out, and I agree.

My inner persona is reflected in the choices of art which adorn my body for all to see. The history of our choices are presented like a Cubist painting with many perspectives (viewed at once) reflecting changes in taste, but displayed in one body all at the same time, in the moment of viewing. So people viewing our bodies get a historical view of our persona, without a clear timeline.

Hope that makes sense.

The short of it is, Tattoos have changed my life and Tattoos have been a good experience for me.