Tattooedgirl

tattooedgirl

Hello everyone on here. I am so excited to be a member of this community. It looks like a great one. I will start by introducing myself. I am tattooedgirl, or Amber if you must know my real name. I am 25 years old, and have 3 tattoos so far. They are of a cross on my left wrist, cat prints on right leg, and a butterfly on my lower back. Can not wait to get more as I feel that I am addicted to it now:)

Hi and welcome to the board. Please take the time to watch the artist interviews, read and learn from old and new threads, and appreciate that this is a community that is pretty unique on the internet. To quote a poster from this forum who I have a tremendous amount of respect for:

It may be just another forum to chat about whatever is on your mind to pass the time, for most here, but for the collectors and tattooers who post here there hasn't been anything this positive about good tattoos and tattooing on the internet, ever.

There's been a machine forum that was good for a while and some kinda-sorta fringe industry sites and forums that were good for a while but there's never been somewhere online for just tattoos where quality matters and people who are respected in the real world are respected in the forums. Too often a post/blog count matters more than the quality of submissions and real-world experience. It's different here. Last Sparrow is having a real-world effect and I think it's up to us all to realise the responsibility we have and to try a little harder to be thoughtful and intelligent in our actions online and offline.