Back of thighs

hollyjoybee

I was discussing with @else earlier on today that i'd love to get a Pharohs horses tattoo.. she suggested back of thighs.. i'm loving that idea. I have pretty sturdy legs and they are long so theres lots of room length wise on the back of my thighs.. i've been looking for Prints for my new house and came across this...

Morrissey Tattoo Flash Print by ParlorTattooPrints on Etsy

I LOVE The Smiths and i love this print.. thinking perhaps it could be turned into something tattooable and may be an option for the back of the other thigh!

It looks to be of a simlar shape as most of the horses tattoos ive seen and could try and do it so both tattoos have a similar border if you get what i mean?

I'm waffling... opinions purlease :) (as in is it adaptable for a good tattoo.. i don't really care if you like the subject matter :p)

I was discussing with @else earlier on today that i'd love to get a Pharohs horses tattoo.. she suggested back of thighs.. i'm loving that idea. I have pretty sturdy legs and they are long so theres lots of room length wise on the back of my thighs.. i've been looking for Prints for my new house and came across this...

Morrissey Tattoo Flash Print by ParlorTattooPrints on Etsy

I LOVE The Smiths and i love this print.. thinking perhaps it could be turned into something tattooable and may be an option for the back of the other thigh!

It looks to be of a simlar shape as most of the horses tattoos ive seen and could try and do it so both tattoos have a similar border if you get what i mean?

I'm waffling... opinions purlease :) (as in is it adaptable for a good tattoo.. i don't really care if you like the subject matter :p)

The conversation was with me, but yeah. Go for it!

our very own @LosingShape does a fair few Morrissey tattoos too I believe...

@hollyjoybee Yes! I do Smiths/ Moz tattoos and my good friend Mike Adams does a few as well. If you're ever near the Portland area I would love to do a Moz/ Smiths tat on you! I've got 2 flash sheets based on the Hatful of Hollow album as well as a few other designs and do custom ones as well. You can check out my stuff on Instagram (@losingshape) or my website: losingshape.com. It links to my Tumblr as well as my Bigcartel shop.

In regards to that Moz painting you posted, if I were you, since you're in the UK you should just find a tattooer who's style you really like to draw something up for you. Everybody over at Rain City (Manchester), Cock-A- Snook (Newcastle), and all the fine shops in London - Frith Street, etc, etc would most-likely do a great job. I just don't trust people on Etsy who aren't tattooers who sell "Tattoo Prints" who don't actually know anything about the craft of tattooing much less designing a good tattoo. That doesn't mean it isn't a good reference for style and how you'd like your tattoo to be designed.

@hollyjoybee Yes! I do Smiths/ Moz tattoos and my good friend Mike Adams does a few as well. If you're ever near the Portland area I would love to do a Moz/ Smiths tat on you! I've got 2 flash sheets based on the Hatful of Hollow album as well as a few other designs and do custom ones as well. You can check out my stuff on Instagram (@losingshape) or my website: losingshape.com. It links to my Tumblr as well as my Bigcartel shop.

In regards to that Moz painting you posted, if I were you, since you're in the UK you should just find a tattooer who's style you really like to draw something up for you. Everybody over at Rain City (Manchester), Cock-A- Snook (Newcastle), and all the fine shops in London - Frith Street, etc, etc would most-likely do a great job. I just don't trust people on Etsy who aren't tattooers who sell "Tattoo Prints" who don't actually know anything about the craft of tattooing much less designing a good tattoo. That doesn't mean it isn't a good reference for style and how you'd like your tattoo to be designed.

Thank you so much for your advice! I wish i were closer.. it's tempting to wait until i can afford to come visit you! Had a good deek at your instagram and your works fantastic!

i hear what you're saying about Etsy and would defo only ever use it as a reference. My dad says i can't get morrisey tattooed on me with fluttery eyelashes haha!

cheers again for your advice and reply :) x