May 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

May is upon us. Last month we saw a new record for likes with living4todays post. Can we top it this month?!

LST Monthly Contest

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for May 2013 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

Contest Guidelines

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.

To increase your 'likes' or to show off another's great tattoo share the link to the post in this thread on facebook, twitter, etc. - to get votes from your friends..

Let's see em!

-----------------update------------

and the winner is...wait for it...TWO PEOPLE!

@Eilin

with the the amazing lady head in a mirror by Xam(post #13)

AND

@ironchef

with the crazy dragon 3/4 sleeve by Henning Jorgensen(post #10)

Congratulations!!

Hey! I am brand new. Jumping in at the deep end. I love this forum - been lurking for ages!

I had this namakubi done by Danny Rossiter from Rain City in Manchester, UK. He's from New Zealand but has been tattooing here for years now, very talented and very underrated!

5f2qna.jpg

Last month we got to see some fresh blood win with a killer spider.

Didn't an awesome tiger win last time??

Pointless for me to vote, I like them all.

Im the other way around. Though I'd love to win this competition, I'll vote for those who I'm up against because the tattoos are just that good. I'd rather have the best tattoo win than my ego stroked. Plus, sitting here looking at all these tattoos, I dont know how you keep your fingers from the like button!

Im the other way around. Though I'd love to win this competition, I'll vote for those who I'm up against because the tattoos are just that good. I'd rather have the best tattoo win than my ego stroked. Plus, sitting here looking at all these tattoos, I dont know how you keep your fingers from the like button!

Same here. If the tattoo looks good to me personally, I'm going to like it, same as on Instagram. It's all in good fun and to each his/her own. Great stuff so far and looking forward to seeing more.

It's all in Fun, does it really matters who wins, not that the idea isn't cool, but other than being a pseudo celebrity on the board, it's really just a t shirt at stake. The goal is just to show off our tattoos, and see the work people are getting around the world. I like tattoos that I think should win or that i would want to wear.

My only problem is there are too many good tattoos. I'm going to break my "like" button some day soon!

I know it's selfish but I wait until the ending of the month to cast

vote..... I need to see what this month brings.. but it looks awesome so far.