May 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Got this from Valerie yesterday! Got it as a walk in, i had only gone in on the of chance somebody had space, Right place, Right time I suppose!

This may be the greatest story ever told.

In many years time, his friends will be telling tales of great adventures and all there achievements in life, and if nothing else Joe will be able to turn around and simply say "I got a walk in with Valerie Vargas". Win/end conversation.

Ok, I'll play, though it is a tough month on this thread once again with lots of superb entries already.

My sleeve has recently been finished and has nearly healed, the work was done by Mo Copoletta at The Family Business in London, it took seven three hour sessions which between December and May. I have already posted a few in progress shots but this is the finished product.

L1060341.jpg

L1060344.jpg

L1060353.jpg

L1060346.jpg

L1060350.jpg

Ok, I'll play, though it is a tough month on this thread once again with lots of superb entries already.

My sleeve has recently been finished and has nearly healed, the work was done by Mo Copoletta at The Family Business in London, it took seven three hour sessions which between December and May. I have already posted a few in progress shots but this is the finished product.

L1060341.jpg

L1060344.jpg

L1060353.jpg

L1060346.jpg

L1060350.jpg

OMG SO FUCKING GOOD. Love it

May is upon us. Last month we saw a new record for likes with living4todays post. Can we top it this month?!

LST Monthly Contest

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for May 2013 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

Contest Guidelines

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.photo_6_thumb.jpg photo_6_thumb.jpg photo_6_thumb.jpg
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.

To increase your 'likes' or to show off another's great tattoo share the link to the post in this thread on facebook, twitter, etc. - to get votes from your friends..

Let's see em!

Chris Garver at Invisible NYC

and the winner is...wait for it...TWO PEOPLE!

@phickey

with the the amazing lady head in a mirror by Xam(post #13)

AND

@phickey

with the crazy dragon 3/4 sleeve by Henning Jorgensen(post #10)

Congratulations!!

Thanks everyone for your submissions. Keep 'em comin!

Please PM @steve1461686340 with your shirt info (size and male or female) along with your address.

@Eilin

AND

@phickey

Congratulations!!

Please PM @steve1461686340 with your shirt info (size and male or female) along with your address.

Congrats @Eilin! So honored and humbled to be able to share this with you. Thanks to all the LSTer's for voting and much appreciation and admiration for all the mods on running such a great forum. To all the other participants, love all the pictures of your tattoos. Keep them coming as I'm enjoying every bit of it. Cheers!

Yay! right back at you @ironchef an honor to share this with you too :)

So cool that there is two winners this month, thanks for all the votes LST'ers! Soo many good pieces that has been posted the last months it's only right that we have more than one winner:D If it keeps up like this maybe next month there will be 3 or 4 winners :P haha

@phickey

AND

@phickey

Congratulations!!