Get a company logo tattoo, receive 15% bonus for your lifetime

Mike Panic

Kind of weird and creepy and most importantly LAME that the owner of this company has no tattoos but is encouraging all his employees to get some dumb company logo.

But on the flip side, you would be an idiot not to get the logo tattooed on you if you worked there. You could be missing out on 10's of thousands of dollars of income, which could equate to a down payment on property, vehicle purchase, or a shit ton of tattoos from top tattooers if you want to go that route. I would hate myself for doing it, but I would do it, besides it doesn't look any stupider than the tattoos most people are getting these days.

@Kahlan - they said in the video "any where, any size tattoo" - they showed one guy who had a dime sized logo on the inside of his ankle. They went on to say the one sales person had a commission that month of $25k with the tattoo, had they not had the tattoo it would have been around $15k. When you start talking about $10k a month extra, I think most would give up a square inch of their skin in a nondescript place

While I am not hurting for money right now, if my employer offered the same deal (and I was in sales) I would jump all over this. Hell a dime sized tattoo could disappear among my other tattoos very easily. 10k extra a month could pay for...a financed Porsche 911, my rent, my bi-weekly tattoo sessions, and still have serious money left over.

Plus remember if you ever leave there is always lazer! (or panthers)

@Kahlan - they said in the video "any where, any size tattoo" - they showed one guy who had a dime sized logo on the inside of his ankle. They went on to say the one sales person had a commission that month of $25k with the tattoo, had they not had the tattoo it would have been around $15k. When you start talking about $10k a month extra, I think most would give up a square inch of their skin in a nondescript place

Well then that changes everything. I expected it to be worse than that.

I thought they would have wanted it in a visible place at most.

it actually sounded like a good deal for the employees - I wonder if it worked out for the company. they did get a lot of good free advertising for the stunt though. wonder if they're still honoring it after the week has gone by :) and yeah... I totally would have done it.

I think the most recent thing on this I read was that, legally, the company was either going to have to give everyone the raise regardless of the tattoo or take away the raise they gave to those that got the tattoo.

or if in an at-will state, fire the people who complain.

I'm getting all of these. And I don't even work for Rapid Realty.

Permanent Discounts: Getting a Tattoo to Save Some Money

I have the Hot Doug's tattoo, the only problem is I feel like a douche because usually when i come in the whole family tags along and it looks like I am just looking for a handout. If I ever get a chance to go their by myself I will use it.

^^^The Casa Sanchez deal is great (plus their logo kicks ass), but they only offer the deal to new people every couple years. I was tempted when I lived in SF until I learned that I couldn't just go out and get the tattoo and the free burritos unless they re-opened submissions.

• 4 weeks later...
There is nothing but adds.........

I think you you have put a wrong link or you have put an wrong tittle for this thread because there is nothing like logo design or tattoo into your page.

This video has expired.

sorry you're a little late to the post - I can't control what they do w/ the videos though, I didn't make the video.

About a month or so ago, I was shopping for beer, I picked up a cascade sour and a six pack of Lagunitas Undercover Shutdown Ale, when I went to pay, the rep stocking the beer ended up buying the six pack for me. I was so caught up in the moment i forgot to show him my Lagunitas tattoo, in fact I forgot I had it until my friend asked if that is how I got the free beer.

I am guessing he just knew.

About a month or so ago, I was shopping for beer, I picked up a cascade sour and a six pack of Lagunitas Undercover Shutdown Ale, when I went to pay, the rep stocking the beer ended up buying the six pack for me. I was so caught up in the moment i forgot to show him my Lagunitas tattoo, in fact I forgot I had it until my friend asked if that is how I got the free beer.

I am guessing he just knew.

You have a Lagunitas tattoo? Pretty dope! I've always considered something Stone inspired

• 10 months later...