New to LST. Tattooing the Central Coast of Cali

Old Rose Tattoo

Hey there to everyone in LST world. My name is Brandon and I tattoo on the Central Coast of California. I have been tattooing for 6 and a half years now. I work mostly in color, have done a few black and grey pieces, but most of my clients dont want black and grey. I would however love to do more black and grey work.

I have been in and around the industry since I was about 15. Got my first tattoo when i was 18 and that is when i decided I wanted to be a tattooer. Not only did I start drawing more than had been, but I also took up learning the history and learning all I could about the world of tattooing. For me tattooing is not just something that is cool or to be different. Tattoos and Tattooing is my way of life. I am learning new things everytime i tattoo and realizing what works and what doesnt work.

I have always drawn and colored with colored pencils. A few years ago I started to play around with acrylic painting. I am still learning how to blend colors and such. And just recently I picked up water coloring. I love the look of flash done with water color so I decided thats what my next project was going to be.

Currently I am not in a shop, I had some unexpected bills arise and had to take a step back and get a fulltime job. But while I get things paid off I stay in practice and continue to learn. Im also working on opening my own tattoo shop which will then be named Old Rose Tattoo.

Thank you all for coming to check out my post, and I plan on posting more pictures on my profile. For now there are only 3 to look at.

I look forward to meeting new artists and enthusiasts alike. Feel free to contact me with questions or comments or just to chat! I would love to talk to you all and learn form all the amazing artists here on LST!