Newbie in Kansas

faw3310

Just a quick introduction. I've wanted a tattoo for a long time but never knew what to get. In the last couple years I had some big changes in my life and I decided a nice big tattoo was in order. After doing hours of research I decided to try and get ahold of Kore Flatmo. I had my phone consultation with Kore and got scheduled for Aug 16 and 17. I figured if I'm going to finally do this I might as well go big and go to the best artist I can find. Needless to say, I can't wait for August.

I'm glad to be here, and have enjoyed everything so far.

Just a quick introduction. I've wanted a tattoo for a long time but never knew what to get. In the last couple years I had some big changes in my life and I decided a nice big tattoo was in order. After doing hours of research I decided to try and get ahold of Kore Flatmo. I had my phone consultation with Kore and got scheduled for Aug 16 and 17. I figured if I'm going to finally do this I might as well go big and go to the best artist I can find. Needless to say, I can't wait for August.

I'm glad to be here, and have enjoyed everything so far.

Another Flatmo fellah? You will fit right in. There are 5 or 6 of us currently in progress on stuff with Kore. I can't say enough about him and everyone at PluraBella. They are all world class tattooers and even better people. I go back down for session 3 and 4 on my back/leg on May 19th. What are you having him do?

Another Flatmo fellah? You will fit right in. There are 5 or 6 of us currently in progress on stuff with Kore. I can't say enough about him and everyone at PluraBella. They are all world class tattooers and even better people. I go back down for session 3 and 4 on my back/leg on May 19th. What are you having him do?

I've already talked to reverend and he said the same thing about everyone at the studio being first rate. It should be an amazing experience.

As for the tattoo, I'm jumping right in and starting a chest piece. One side of my chest will be a skull draped in linen with the linen blowing in the wind. The other side will be two sparrows floating on the wind. Then right in the middle of my chest, under the collar bones will be a portrait of my wife's eyes. It will be all black and gray. Kore gave me a little more detail, but I think that's the basic plan. I just can't wait to get the completed study and get it started.

I've already talked to reverend and he said the same thing about everyone at the studio being first rate. It should be an amazing experience.

As for the tattoo, I'm jumping right in and starting a chest piece. One side of my chest will be a skull draped in linen with the linen blowing in the wind. The other side will be two sparrows floating on the wind. Then right in the middle of my chest, under the collar bones will be a portrait of my wife's eyes. It will be all black and gray. Kore gave me a little more detail, but I think that's the basic plan. I just can't wait to get the completed study and get it started.

Sounds fantastic man!

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds fantastic man!

I think I've got it bad, because I haven't even begun with my first tattoo and am planning/dreaming for the next one. I've decided I want a Tibetan skull somewhere and thought a huge one on my back would be cool. I stumbled upon a thread where you mentioned Kore was doing one on you. Have you started it or have any pictures?

I think I've got it bad, because I haven't even begun with my first tattoo and am planning/dreaming for the next one. I've decided I want a Tibetan skull somewhere and thought a huge one on my back would be cool. I stumbled upon a thread where you mentioned Kore was doing one on you. Have you started it or have any pictures?

I just got back yesterday from a week at PluraBella. Worked on my back and a good friends back. I have about 20 hours into mine...i'll get some current pictures soon.