Hello from Northern California

SacramentoDan

Hi Dan from Sacramento(I guess that's where you're from considering your name)!

Hope you'll enjoy this forum...alot of interresting reads, some funny, some stupid but thats just how it goes! And hell yeah, interview vids, check em out...and of course, welcome!

I just posted several replies in this thread and they don't show up ! what's that about ?

and this forum software seems to be combining separate replies of mine and then disappears,

weird

the rules say "must first post 10 QUALITY AND THOUGHTFUL posts in existing threads - your intro thread is the best place for this"

but like 6 replies are just gone ?!?!?

anyway,I had replies to all of your friendly welcome replies but they are *poof* gone !

thanks for the friendly welcome !

I just posted several replies in this thread and they don't show up ! what's that about ?

and this forum software seems to be combining separate replies of mine and then disappears,

weird

the rules say "must first post 10 QUALITY AND THOUGHTFUL posts in existing threads - your intro thread is the best place for this"

but like 6 replies are just gone ?!?!?

anyway,I had replies to all of your friendly welcome replies but they are *poof* gone !

thanks for the friendly welcome !

Tranquilo, tranquilo..

Posts from new members need to be be approved by mods and there's not always a mod online to approve 'em.

Welcome Dan, we've got a few people from that area of the world. I myself am from Yuba City, but currently in Japan. Who have you been tattooed by?

thanks for the welcome,and I get up to Yuba City & marysville often to see clients.

these are Artists I can remember that have done work on me over the years

California Ralph @ World Famous Emporium-Tattoos, Van Nuys, CA https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Famous-Emporium-of-Tattoos/126578137397431

( The History of Victory Blvd Tattoo | West Asheville Tattoo Artists )

Charlie @ World Famous Emporium-Tattoos ,Van Nuys, CA https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Famous-Emporium-of-Tattoos/126578137397431

Rachel Helmich @ Maui Tattoo Co. Maui Tattoo Company, Hawaii Maui, HI

Samantha Fairchild @ Custom Tattoo Artist Maui Custom Ink Drawings Tattoos Maui, HI

King @ Stylz Tattoo Sacramento Tattoo Sacramento, CA

Shannon Okeefe @ Fat Cat Tattoo https://www.facebook.com/pages/FAT-CAT-Tattoo/140039699365099?rf=107867762636178 Carmichael, CA

Garrito @ Kapu Tattoo Studio - Kapaa, HI Kauai, HI

Kenji @ Studio M Tattoo kenjitat2 welcome screen Sacramento, CA

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dan from Sacramento(I guess that's where you're from considering your name)!

Hope you'll enjoy this forum...alot of interresting reads, some funny, some stupid but thats just how it goes! And hell yeah, interview vids, check em out...and of course, welcome!

:D yep,live in Sacramento,

and thanks for the welcome