Seattle Tattoo Expo

Looking forward to Seattle Tattoo Expo 2013 - Seattle, WA :).

https://www.facebook.com/seattletattooexpo

As I am quite the noob, I am looking forward to checking out some awesome art, meeting some cool people, and possibly getting a friend done up on my right shoulder :)

Yar!

Do yourself a favor and call Spider Murphy's and see if you can get an appt with Matt Howse for the convention.

(415) 460 6979

Do yourself a favor and call Spider Murphy's and see if you can get an appt with Matt Howse for the convention.

(415) 460 6979

Thanks for the heads up! I've already been shooting emails back and forth with Neil England on a piece for my shoulder, but if that doesn't pan out I would be thrilled to get a traditional piece done by Matt :).

I've never gone to the convention, but I lived above a tattoo parlor and a few bars that hosted some of the after parties...which...is completely irrelevant? ahahaha anywho, will be interested to see who's going and what's up for this year! haven't even wandered over to see who is going to be up here.

I've never gone to the convention, but I lived above a tattoo parlor and a few bars that hosted some of the after parties...which...is completely irrelevant? ahahaha anywho, will be interested to see who's going and what's up for this year! haven't even wandered over to see who is going to be up here.

The only people i recognize is Matt Howse, Ms Mikki, The tattoo emporium, A couple shops from around Seattle,and Black Shamrock Tattoo from California. Nobody I couldn't go get tattooed by on any other week, or at the Portland show besides Jack Rudy and Matt and I think Matt is going to tattoo me after the convention in Portland (hopefully).

There is a Mr. Jack Rudy on the list! Otherwise lots of locals. Only one from SuperGenius, which is odd, I think, because Damon is the one who puts on the convention, I believe. Maybe he started it and has since sold it? And of course there is the possibility that I am misinformed. :)

There is a Mr. Jack Rudy on the list! Otherwise lots of locals. Only one from SuperGenius, which is odd, I think, because Damon is the one who puts on the convention, I believe. Maybe he started it and has since sold it? And of course there is the possibility that I am misinformed. :)

Last year I was thinking about getting a booth for the shop and he was still running it, but who knows, yeah I didn't see Jack Rudy the first time. He would be a guy I would get tattooed by for sure.

Last year I was thinking about getting a booth for the shop and he was still running it' date=' but who knows, yeah I didn't see Jack Rudy the first time. He would be a guy I would get tattooed by for sure.[/quote']

Hah, prob someone has to run the shop while Damon tattoos at the convention! Hopefully it means everyone is booked and busy? Some good artists there.

Hah, prob someone has to run the shop while Damon tattoos at the convention! Hopefully it means everyone is booked and busy? Some good artists there.

Damons is fucking rad, I love watching him paint. There is still talk this year of us getting a booth, but it seems like everyone is always on vacation. Germany, Alaska, Amsterdam, Zimbabwe and it always conflicts with these types of things.

Damons is fucking rad, I love watching him paint. There is still talk this year of us getting a booth, but it seems like everyone is always on vacation. Germany, Alaska, Amsterdam, Zimbabwe and it always conflicts with these types of things.

Cool vacay spots!

Hit me up if you guys get a booth. Maybe a small LST get together?!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...