"My tattoo artist..."

rozone

"Yeah, I am just going to meet up with a tattoo artist who I have known for awhile, who has tattooed me before and will probably tattoo me again to talk about ideas for the tattoos he will do for me in the future".

"I'm meeting up with my tattoo artist to discuss ideas".

When I got my first tattoo 22 years ago it was because I thought I was tough and didn't give a fuck. Still today 22years later i like to think that getting a tattoo is still partly rebelling. So I will call my artist my artist, a machine a gun and a tattoo a tat if I sure choose so.

Bring back the days of bikers, sailors and rebels getting tattooed as there seems to be to many softies with to many rules with regards to getting tattooed today.

Bring back the days of bikers, sailors and rebels getting tattooed as there seems to be to many softies with to many rules with regards to getting tattooed today.

I'm sorry but I think you had peanut products near you when you posted that. I'm having an allergic reaction.

Please people, be more considerate.... :)

I'm sorry but I think you had peanut products near you when you posted that. I'm having an allergic reaction.

Please people, be more considerate.... :)

No peanuts near me, maybe half bottle of wine I was enjoying on a bank holiday after getting tattooed today.

Does it really matter the terminology used, just go get a tattoo without a rule book in your back pocket.

Pointless thread.

• 4 weeks later...