Horror tats

Mike Clayton

Okay I am a huge horror movie fan and a fan of anything scary. I was recently thinking getting a tattoo of maybe a haunted house on my outer calf and making it go to the back I have a st michael on the inner calf. But ppl are saying it will look weird. I was then thinking about getting it on the other leg the full leg. But I would like to see what you guys think and maybe post some good reference pics.

ppl say it will look weird on the same leg I got my st michael tat on my inner calf on my right leg.

People are wrong.

On one leg I've got a shark, a coffee cup, a raven and skull, a mini coffin, a skull and dagger, a smashing pumpkins logo, the letter P, a torch, an apple... and a few more. Don't worry about other people, who sound like they have no tattoos anyway.

People are wrong.

On one leg I've got a shark, a coffee cup, a raven and skull, a mini coffin, a skull and dagger, a smashing pumpkins logo, the letter P, a torch, an apple... and a few more. Don't worry about other people, who sound like they have no tattoos anyway.

HAHA. The people that are saying it is my mom and my moms friend who is like a 2nd mom to me or maybe a cool aunt lmao.

WHOA, you did it!

@Mike Clayton sounds like they just don't want you getting more tattoos haha

Nah she doesn't really care they just think it would be weird with a saint and then something completely different

- - - Updated - - -

Are people assuming it would look weird because you would be combining a horror tattoo with a saint? because if so, you could always search for Hell fire imagery, or demons, judgment day, the crusades, Salem witch burnings or Satan himself and keep it Christian.

Yeah thats why they think its will look weird and thanks I will look some of that stuff up.

- - - Updated - - -

Take the idea to the artist and have them work with it. If it's a good artist it won't look weird. Promise. Or just do the other leg haha.

Thats what i started to think when they said it would look weird but thanks I will.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...