i love tattoos

petiloi

Hello all, My name is Petiloi and I love getting tattooed. Ive been getting tattooed for the last 7 years and have a few artists work on me. Im stoked to join the community and i hope all y'all enjoy my participation.

Welcome dude, where you getting tattooed?

My back and right arm sleeve is done by Kevin Marr at Godspeed my black and gray by Dave Bobrick at One Shot tattoo and the hannya snake piece on my thigh is by Matt ( Dr Claw) out of Diamond club ill be finishing up the hannya and adding flowers to the inside for fill. In October I've got time scheduled with Matt Deverson to sleeve my left leg.

My back and right arm sleeve is done by Kevin Marr at Godspeed my black and gray by Dave Bobrick at One Shot tattoo and the hannya snake piece on my thigh is by Matt ( Dr Claw) out of Diamond club ill be finishing up the hannya and adding flowers to the inside for fill. In October I've got time scheduled with Matt Deverson to sleeve my left leg.

You've got some nice work and quite the list of artists there! Welcome to LST!

Thanks Beez. I like to think Ive got a nice little collection going. Still got a lot of artists I want work from though.

I love Diamond Club. Junii has been working on a side/back/body (it just keeps getting bigger!) piece on me since this past Nov. Such a great place to be tattooed! Everyone is awesome there! And Matt is super talented, it's great to see his name pop up here. :)

I love Diamond Club. Junii has been working on a side/back/body (it just keeps getting bigger!) piece on me since this past Nov. Such a great place to be tattooed! Everyone is awesome there! And Matt is super talented, it's great to see his name pop up here. :)

Yeah I really like Matt's (Dr Claw's) work he's got a very neat style and I love his hannya masks. Diamond club is one of my favorite studios to go to, great atmosphere and I love getting to talk to Bill and Juni they are so friendly and knowledgeable. Its really nice to see Diamond club come up