Ink came back out

iowagirl

I tried to search for this but wasn't sure what it is called, so sorry if there's a thread staring me in the face that I didn't see! Was looking at my feet today and noticed that the ink on the leaf on my left foot came out. It scabbed pretty heavily in that area and it's still a bit tender, seems just a tish swollen in that particular part. We've got to go to the city tomorrow to get plants, and had planned on stopping by the shop anyway, so will show him then.

ARGH--I was so happy to not have that part of me totally done b/c it fricken sucked and now I'll have to do a bit of it over again. daaaangit. I've never had this happen before. Has it happened to anyone else??

Oh I didn't realize it was common. I wonder if it's from the pressure of standing and walking-all your weight goes down to your tootsies. I guess I won't freak out about it then! How long do you have to wait before having it touched up? He's moving the 1st of July or right before, and I'd like to have it done before he goes but if it's going to still be tender I'd rather wait lest I look like a big *girl* and holler during.

Oh I didn't realize it was common. I wonder if it's from the pressure of standing and walking-all your weight goes down to your tootsies. I guess I won't freak out about it then! How long do you have to wait before having it touched up? He's moving the 1st of July or right before, and I'd like to have it done before he goes but if it's going to still be tender I'd rather wait lest I look like a big *girl* and holler during.

There needs to be fully healed skin to be able to touch it up. Most tattooers are comfortable with a roughly 2-3 week healing timetable to get healed enough skin to go back into.