June 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

The digits keep climping on the thermometer and so does the quality tattoo submissions to the LST monthly contest!!! Come on guys you know the drill by now!!

LST Monthly Contest

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for June 2013 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

Contest Guidelines

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.

To increase your 'likes' or to show off another's great tattoo share the link to the post in this thread on facebook, twitter, etc. - to get votes from your friends..

Let's see em!

I do have to say I did show this to people at my BBQ today. I really like it. (Yea they did call me a tattoo nerd for sitting on my phone on LST).

Thanks! I am SO glad that I waited until I met Darcy to have this done because she was able to get everything right. SPOT ON. <3

ps. I want in on some BBQ action.