June 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

This is an awesome piece and I cannot wait to see when it's finished. That's when I'll vote for it. I think this contest should be for finished tattoos.
It's supposed to be. Thats the only reason I havn't posted pictures of my back on here.

Actually it does not have to be finished as per the rules:

Contest Guidelines

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.

but it usually is in your best interest to wait until it is completed, or is similar to how I am getting my leg done which is in pieces.

Actually it does not have to be finished as per the rules:

but it usually is in your best interest to wait until it is completed, or is similar to how I am getting my leg done which is in pieces.

Thanks oh wise one! lol

I remember a convo not to long ago about it being proper contest etiquette to wait until the piece is finished. I think that is what i'll go by...

Thanks oh wise one! lol

I remember a convo not to long ago about it being proper contest etiquette to wait until the piece is finished. I think that is what i'll go by...

Just stating the official rules written by the mods like myself who run the contest. It generally would suggested you wait but people can submit as they go. Conversation or not I have yet to change the rules

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

with the level of tattoos on here hard to see a half done tattoo winning, but still fun to see progress, but I guess there is other threads to do that.

That is my thoughts exactly, but I don't want to stop anyone from submitting what they feel they want to. How does the saying go again, when it is just an outline it should look good, when it's shaded it should look finished and when it's colored it should look perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
The June Tattoo of the Month contest winner is:

@Shaun1105

..with a very very nice Rock of Ages from Joe Ellis (post #3)

Congratulations, you have won a free LST skull shirt!

Please PM me the with your shirt size along with your address and I'll send it out right away.

Thanks for everybody's participation in the June contest!

Congrats @Shaun1105

Thanks very much! I am extremely honoured to be this month's winner - there was some quality competition! To the guys who were within a handful of votes: @Killercook76 your dragon/tiger side piece is great. @Orangutango your Stefan Johnsson falcon is absolutely amazing! I'm a big fan of his work and would love to get something even half as cool from him someday.

Thanks everyone for your votes and good luck to all July competitors. Keep getting great tattoos!

I thought I had it won... Thanks for the complement!! Nice Rock of Ages btw!!

Thanks very much! I am extremely honoured to be this month's winner - there was some quality competition! To the guys who were within a handful of votes: @Killercook76 your dragon/tiger side piece is great. @Orangutango your Stefan Johnsson falcon is absolutely amazing! I'm a big fan of his work and would love to get something even half as cool from him someday.

Thanks everyone for your votes and good luck to all July competitors. Keep getting great tattoos!