LST Get Togethers & Tattoo Conventions

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I was looking forward to attending the Mario Barths tattoo convention in Vegas this year, but it was cancelled. Already got the flight tickets for me and my girlfriend. So taking the trip anyway and having a blast. However, looking to hook up with some tattooers to hang out with and maybe get some ink done. We arrive 20th sep and leaving 3th oct so if someone want to hook up or can recommend a great shop, send me an pm here or mail me at atle@sdtattoo.no

I have a tattoostudio in norway so it wil be possible for some overseas work in the future.

Looking forward to the trip.

Atle

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello everybody. Who of you from Canada? :) I have a question :) we will want to take in a part in tattoofest of there in the following year. But I don't uderstand which of this fest a big. In which Canadian cities are big tattoo-festivals? It is advisable to passing in the late summer and autumn

thank you for answer :)

just notice this Margarita...The Saskatoon, Vancouver and Edmonton tattoo conventions are in April. I think the Montreal and Calgary conventions are in October.

Summer/Fall is the best time to see Canada. Don't come in the winter! The major Canadian cities are really spaced out, so while the scenery is beautiful the drives are really long. My $0.02 check out the west coast - Vancouver and take the ferry to Vancouver Island. Ocean, mountains. just go see the sights and visit a few cool shops along the way. good luck

just notice this Margarita...The Saskatoon, Vancouver and Edmonton tattoo conventions are in April. I think the Montreal and Calgary conventions are in October.

Summer/Fall is the best time to see Canada. Don't come in the winter! The major Canadian cities are really spaced out, so while the scenery is beautiful the drives are really long. My $0.02 check out the west coast - Vancouver and take the ferry to Vancouver Island. Ocean, mountains. just go see the sights and visit a few cool shops along the way. good luck

Thank you for this advice! :) we already choice a Edmonton festival for our trip ^_^

we already choice a Edmonton festival for our trip ^_^

hey that's great, lots to see and do here, weather is looking great this month. Lots of tattoo shops for you to check out. I'll probably be at the tattoo show one of the days, I'll drop by and say hello :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi every one !

Please let me know if I am not in the right section (I have not found out how to create a new topic).

I am a French student in Madison, Wisconsin until mid May. And I would like to go to some tattoo conventions here in the US.

So I am looking for some advice : which conventions would you recommend me ? Are some people here from Wisconsin, or Chicago, or another place in the area ? I'd like to travel for that purpose, would some people be willing to meet me at conventions thoughout the country ? 

I arrived just two weaks ago, so I'm a bit lost here, and I'd love to meet some people who share my interest for body modifications =)

Thanks everyone !

Mym

7 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

@Mym The first thing that I would checkout is the Great Lakes Walkup event at Great Lakes Tattoo in Chicago. Here's their website link: http://greatlakestattoo.com

Check their Instagram, too!

Every year this comes up I think about it, notice the terrible timing (usually the week before daughter's spring break) and say "next year"... 

So I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe next year. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...