New to tattoos and LST

lynellej1

Hello there

My name is Lynelle. I have the outline of a koi on my shoulder that I'm looking to get shaded and colored in.

I'm also hoping I can find someone to help me design a half sleeve that im in love with!

Its with a lace background. I am just not the best at drawing.... or placement. Lol.

Anyone know who can help? ?

Hello there

My name is Lynelle. I have the outline of a koi on my shoulder that I'm looking to get shaded and colored in.

I'm also hoping I can find someone to help me design a half sleeve that im in love with!

Its with a lace background. I am just not the best at drawing.... or placement. Lol.

Anyone know who can help? ?

Are you not returning to the artist who did the outline?

I would but its been so long (5 years). After I got the outline I went to the hospital for a kidney infection (not related) and then found out I was pregnant a few weeks later. My son just turned 4 and I'm finally able to save a bit of money... The tattoo parlor is still there but they said he moved to Az... My fault for waiting so long

Well I think i found a place in Laguna Hills ca called White lotus. Anytime I say the name someone in the room says they have recieved a tattoo that they love from them. I'm going in monday to check out the place and the tattoo artist who's work I liked online...

But orange county ca is where I'm at

Well I think i found a place in Laguna Hills ca called White lotus. Anytime I say the name someone in the room says they have recieved a tattoo that they love from them.

I would say you will be in good hands at that shop, from their online portfolios it looks like they do pretty good work. (White Lotus Tattoo)

That being said, because you live in California you have your choice of so many amazing artists within a reasonable drive!

Finally went over to White Lotus and met Stacey! She's so sweet and the shop is awesome. So I put down a deposit and two weeks from Friday I will be finishing it.she said she could pound it out all in one sitting... and a GREAT rate. My jaw hit the floor when she gave me my quote. Ill post photos when I'm done