California Tattoo Company in Savannah GA

After a good few years at a shop that has treated me well I am going on the road for a while and putting the wind at my back and gas in my car. Which means someone need to replace me at Cal Tat Co. I'm not leaving for any reason other than to go do me for a while.

Someone with 5 or more years experience, a solid portfolio, and a good attitude. Being a team player will be appreciated as well. Obviously the ability to draw is necessary.

Very bust street shop, established for over 35 years, and has 3 major military bases right nearby(Hunter, Stewart and Parris Island are all within a 5 minute to less than 1 hr drive). Being the oldest shop around we still get a huge client base from locals and South Carolina and are as busy if not busier than other local shops.

I've been there for over 3 years and built up a solid client base, so anyone else with the ability to treat people well and be friendly (as well as do solid tattoos) will get you as many loyal customers as I did.

If there's anything I forgot to mention I'll add it later.

Contact Jack or Sharon Witt at witt@g-net.net about the job.

Personally I will going up the east coast doing spots at Baltimore Tattoo Museum, Kadillac Tattoo in Philly, going west and hitting Trader Bob's in St Louis and continuing west to spots at Bolder Ink and Godspeed in Colorado. Prob gonna do a spot or two in Denver but that would be months away, who knows what will happen by then. Hit me up if you wanna get tattooed in July in any of those cities!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...