Hello

eternity123

Hello guys im Johny and im thinking of making my very first tattoo ,im 19 years old and im just thinking i may regret it later , thats the only worry i got .

Also i just launch my first website and i came here to share it with you guys !

Hey LST community nice to meet you all :)

I would wait until you are 100 percent sure!! Also being 19 I would wait until I had the money to get a high quality tattoo from an amazing artist. I think many people regret there first tattoo it's probably done by a random artist and done poorly... just something to think about!

I got my first tattoos the second I turned 18. I thought for sure that's what I wanted. Now, almost 4 years later, I wish I still had the spot on my back for a different tattoo that I've wanted for 2 years! I'd wait until you're 100% for sure. I agree Killercrook76

Hello guys im Johny and im thinking of making my very first tattoo ,im 19 years old and im just thinking i may regret it later , thats the only worry i got .

Harry878 just suggested two amazing artists for me. If you explain a bit of what you want I'm sure he'll have an idea!

I would wait until you are 100 percent sure!! Also being 19 I would wait until I had the money to get a high quality tattoo from an amazing artist. I think many people regret there first tattoo it's probably done by a random artist and done poorly... just something to think about!

Thanks for the feedback , yea im still thinking i want to do this because of fashion reasons and not personal ,still thinking ,appreciate the answer :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well i think you guys got a point , i most want the tattoo for fashion reasons i think , like be cool and not because i actually want it !

- - - Updated - - -

@BrianH , yea im thinking of something small , like Latin letters , dont actually know , im still thinking .I want it to be small just because i may regret or something and then move to a bigger one if i like it .

- - - Updated - - -

i dont believe he will know studios from my country xD!

like was said already,

and I say,if you think you might regret it,then why in the world are you going to get it ?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the feedback , yea im still thinking i want to do this because of fashion reasons

really ? are you joking ?

also like was said, DON'T GET TATTOOED !

Don't get tattooed.

I think that something everyone should strive for in their tattoos is timeless design. Fashion trends come and go, and it's highly unlikely that you'll have the same fashion tastes at 55 as you do at 21. If you want a tattoo to have a tattoo, go get something really beautiful that has strong imagery done by a talented artist. If you think you may have regrets, don't do it, flat out. The possibility of regret outweighs the short term satisfaction of the process.

And research, research, research.

The sense of pure indecision and the word "regret" came up way too many times in your posts. I work with a bunch of way-too-tattooed 15 & 16 year olds (which I know you are not) who will come to loathe their arms as the years pass. I would suggest waiting until (a) you know what you want, (b) you know what you want, © you know what you want and (d) you are absolutely, positively, 100% sure you know what you want. Wear beautiful ink.

Thanks for the feedback , yea im still thinking i want to do this because of fashion reasons and not personal ,still thinking ,appreciate the answer :) ]

If you're not joking, which I hope you are, you might as well go all out and tattoo latin words all over your face. Might as well right?