Horitomo Tattoo Cat Prints

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Yeah, I think it's a good idea. Don't you just love this place for all the encouragement? I know I do!

Oh god, save me from peer pressure! (or not). Hubby is NOT amused. Wait 'til he sees the Monmon prints when they come. I have time tho, gotta finish the back first, and then mom will take a trip to SF with me.

I can't wait to see what you and @Fala come up with! And @beez, because you know she's going to get one too...

Oh, the monmon cats are great! I love cats but hate that most pictures, drawings, tattoos etc just reduce them to being terribly cute. These are cool though!

Would it be unreasonable to hope for Horitomo to come to the London Tattoo Convention...?

Oh, the monmon cats are great! I love cats but hate that most pictures, drawings, tattoos etc just reduce them to being terribly cute. These are cool though!

Would it be unreasonable to hope for Horitomo to come to the London Tattoo Convention...?

Ummmm, I do believe he is attending this year actually. Boom!

- - - Updated - - -

It's all your fault @Lance...

Yessss, it's all working out according to my plans. Soon every LST member will have a monmon cat. Exxxxccellent!

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't mind one or two being that I'm a fanatic and I love cats. :D

Yes, that's right, I've heard you have a pretty cool looking cat, yet still no posts to the pet page. What's up with that? And I do believe a planned trip west is due. First Rubendall and Henning. Horitomo to top it off would be sublime. But first pet pics. Ha ha!

- - - Updated - - -

Thats right! I'm getting mine about three weeks from now! EXCITED!! :D

@Eilin, you're my hero! You have the best tattoos so why would anyone be surprised you'd be getting a monmon cat too. Please post, I can't wait to see it.

He will be there this year! I'm booked in for a monmon cat, I can't wait!

Ummmm, I do believe he is attending this year actually. Boom!

Ooops, you're right, I double-checked the convention's instagram feed and found him...how could I have missed that??

Sweet!

Yessss, it's all working out according to my plans. Soon every LST member will have a monmon cat. Exxxxccellent!

The forum will need to be renamed to monmoncattattoo.com then :)

I would love to hear the stories about everyone's Monmon cat tattoos and a specific thread where everyone posts them as soon as they get them... Does that warrent a new thread? Honestly, it's better for my immediate gratification to have a very direct way to see everyone's cats whenever I want as soon as they are done. :D MONmonmonmonmonmonmonmon!!!!!!!

@Fala, it's funny how it works out that way. I "only" added background to my left sleeve, added a second sleeve, and had my backpiece done because my Office temporarily sent me to work in SF. I sometimes wonder what tattoos I'd have or even how many tattoos I'd have if I hadn't been able to continue going to SOG. Sometimes I look back and think about and wonder, "Who got the better deal? My Office's SF branch office or myself?".

Hmmmm...Suckers! Ha ha!